Calofornia demands that Trump apologize to invaders

I was a bit delayed in responding. I had to pick myself up off the floor from laughing so hard. :rofl:

California has a $6 billion surplus.

Love to picture of all the progressive twits.

When they changed the entire plot line and made them extraterrestrials who arrived on earth fully grown instead of humans who discovered a weird, mysterious immortality after being born here? Yeah, that was crazy stupid.

That was from a different issue back in September of 2017. California is now asking Trump and the U.S. Government to apologize for separating immigrant children from their parents at the border.

His daughter/WH advisor seems to think it’s something to be sorry for.

Long ago I came up with my version of the exchange with Connery when he signed up for the new movie:

Agent: Sean, baby, thanks for taking lunch! I’m super stoked about this new offer: Highlander 2!

Connery: How is that going to work? They killed off my char-

(Agent slides a check across the table)

Connery: … this is a real check?

Agent: Absutivly.

Connery: Impressive. For this much I’d do some we were aliens schlock and let people call me Nancy.

Agent: Funny you should mention aliens, Nancy, …

1 Like

Wait, what? California has the 5th largest economy in the world. The rest of the country is lucky California is part of the United States. Not the other way around.

:))

The part that suggests Californians are responsible for murder and the part that suggests illegal immigrants are all killers (when the reality is, they are less likely to murder than us citizens).

I just caught the thread title.

Calofornia.

:smile:

If illegals were kept out they couldn’t kill anyone. Preventable losses to the families of actual citizens.

Instead California welcomes them.