CALLING THEIR BLUFF: Trump Asks NFL Players to ‘Recommend People’ for Pardons

Originally published at: CALLING THEIR BLUFF: Trump Asks NFL Players to ‘Recommend People’ for Pardons | Sean Hannity

President Trump offered a possible solution for professional athletes who continue to protest the national anthem Friday; asking NFL players to compile a list of people they claim have been mistreated and the President will consider possible pardons.

The President was speaking with reporters before departing for the G7 summit in Quebec, Canada when he weighed in on player protests ahead of the upcoming football season.

“I’m going to say to them: Instead of talking, it’s all talk, talk, talk… I am going to ask all of those people to recommend to me people that they think were unfairly treated by the justice system,” said Trump.

“I’m going to ask them to recommend to me people that were unfairly treated. Friends of theirs or people they know about and I’m going to take a look at those applications. If I find — if my committee finds they’re unfairly treated, we will pardon them or at least let them out,” Trump said.

Watch the President’s possible solution above.