Calling out falsehoods

Maybe they blocked you

1 Like

I believe the correct term is shadow ban

Negative…where does the word all show up in that post?
It doesnt…

Your coh is just silly…ask a mod…they will tell you no…for the exact reasons I stated…

Donald Trump is an ugly, cruel, ignorant liar. The party has indeed gone out of it’s way not just to ignore his worst tendencies, but to actively make excuses for them and attack anyone who calls him out. That is reality. I am sorry if you or anyone else has a problem with it.

If you feel like reporting me for being contemptuous of someone I never mentioned or even alluded to, I suppose that is your prerogative.

“everyone”. You know. The people who count :wink:

In case you all are wondering…this is what sikofit is bitching about.

And then SeaManatee said this

I said

And then I want on to say.

Then he said this.

So Sikofit…is this what this thread is all about…inability to take some jiving?

And BTW…living ice was in reference to this.

https://www.amazon.com/Living-Ice-Understanding-Glaciers-Glaciation/dp/0521407400

But there is more.

In that ice there is Mesenchytraeus…billions of em. That’s main food source for fish that lives in those streams that flow from those glaciers.

But there is more…if you get out there and observe how life exist will understand.

But again I may be asking to much for coastal city dwellers.

1 Like

MY CoH? Nope,you own that theory. I had zero CoH. Just pointing out the the facts.

1 Like

So someone couldn’t understand the humor/sarcasm in that post…

Not surprising.

Yes you were the 2nd example I was referring to but not the reason I started this thread.

Well…what would you call it?

I mean I’m giving them the benefit of the doubt here.

I never stated you did?

This is another thing I’m talking about. 2 sets of rules. If I were to make 2 posts like this in the same week I would receive a timeout yet those type of subtle yet personal jabs are what you do on a regular basis

2 Likes

I’ve been called racist bigot here because I dared to call out Obama lies about keeping your doctor. And all forum libs defended Obama lies too.

I never once flagged or complain to the mods.

What I would call it would depend on what’s being discussed and what facts are in evidence.

You, of course, while pretending to be “nice”, and “above” such pettiness as calling political opponents liars, instead broadbrushed in an entirely different way.

I’m certain you believed it was clever…

If you believe what the masters tell you and you repeat it does that make that individual a liar? Or the master that told em?

Apparently not.

So much for being funny…

1 Like

If you clumsily attempt to define the terms of debate and catch people in a double bind, it is just that…a clumsy attempt to catch people in a double bind.

You should watch how Trump does it …he’s way better than you at it.

1 Like

Do you not see the irony here?

And what I was doing?

If you ever been to a glacier? It’s alive I tell you.

What was the purpose of this thread? You’re mad because I was joking with you…and I even tried to give you some interesting information…things that I’ve read and personally observed.

And for that you’re mad?

I’m I suppose to post the way that YOU want me to post?

I don’t get it.

2 Likes

I don’t flag or piss and moan over fairness and who said what and broad brushing and is it fair, blah blah blah. Honestly, that kind of stuff reminds me of when I was in kindergarden.

What you state about Trump is your opinion from your perspective. Your “truth” is your reality. It isn’t mine and it certainly isn’t shared by everyone. So, that makes you just someone with an opinion. Nothing more, nothing less.

No need to be sorry about it because as much as you’d like it to be a fact, it simply isn’t.

Thank you for giving me your permission to “report you” which is completely asinine. I called out your post as an example of falsehoods. You fit the example perfectly.

And yes, you are on a site hosted by someone who doesn’t share your views. THAT is a fact. Stretching that to being in CoH? The contortions you are putting yourself through aren’t necessary.

It is a DEBATE forum. :bulb:

2 Likes