Calling out falsehoods

While on the subject of sanctions what happens when someone accuses another honored guest of being an addict 4 times in the same thread?

1 Like

Well I’ve only seen one posts, and it was phrases in such as way that it wasn’t at the poster but liberals in certain cities.

If they outright say you are an addict, flag it so a mod can deal with it.

The poster in question kept using the word “you” in a very specific sense with very little ambiguity. We were told that was a no no

1 Like

I’m more tired of the blatant trolling and victim posting going on then people being dishonest via semantics.

Because that’s all this really is. Semantics and thats not going to stop regardless of where you talk about politics. It’s the reason we call things partisan. No mod is going to stop that. Hannity as a message board has always promoted all points of view.

Some of asked why hannity iant more of an echo chamber for the right. That’s not what this site is about.

What is clear is we all seem to have the same issues but from our own perspectives.

One side thinks the mods cater to the other side and vice versa.
Is that the case? Eh…we dont see what they see and how they handle things. Are somethings overblown? Yes…you will always have that…

But none of this will change anything. People who cry victim are always going to regardless.

1 Like

So it’s ok to call a large group of liberals drug addicts but implying Trump supporters could be prejudiced isn’t? I don’t see a difference there.

2 Likes

Is this a good example of what you’re talking about?

If so I agree with you 100 percent. :wink:

Nothing in that statement is false.

Well it has it all, victim card, dishonesty etc…does it not?

Be careful of casting those stones. :wink:

3 Likes

The below quote isn’t addressed to the poster? The other infractions I’m guessing have already been deleted by @GWH because there were others that were even more direct

Your drug addictions are neither my problem nor my business.”

2 Likes

Neither do I

I don’t believe this thread is a pulpit, conan.

There is no victim…just the hard truth of what some in an extreme part of the party wants and craves

I thought broad-brushing was frowned upon? For example calling all Trump supporters members of a cult has resulted in mod involvement yet time and time again so called conservatives indulge in such sweeping statements and nothing is done about it.

If the moderators want to have double standards then thats all well and good but be honest about it. This is hannitys message board so if the direction is to give cons more leeway who are we to argue but be open about it.

2 Likes

First off Plasma was the one that brought it up. And this thread is about falsehoods is it not?

Now tell me, since you brought it up, how is it any different when some con lumps large segment of libs being drug addict to large segment of Trump base being racist bigots?

Because we see it all the time here.

6 Likes

and are told constantly that it’s true. Heck that just happened in this thread and not a peep from those making the complaint about “fairness”. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

So it’s safe to say that large segment of libs population wants to do whatever drugs they want without any repercussion…right?

2 Likes

Based on recent history the latter would be worthy of a TO while the former is not

2 Likes

Yep…I wonder if they noticed that.

I see it all the time, yes we are all guilty of it. But once again libs seems like they want two separate rules. On for them…and one for us.

Seems to be their MO. :wink:

3 Likes

All I can tell you is what I see. I don’t know everything that’s going on behind the curtains.

The entire reason for me bringing that up in this thread is because I’m asking for them to applied evenly. If I’m blatantly making stuff up then you should be able to take me to task for it.