California Worlds 5th Largest Economy, surpassing UK

No. We don’t.

Illegals don’t count.

I would take them any day of the week and twice on sunday to the peoples republic of california.

So would my wife who is an excalifornia native.

If Democrats can bring up whether trumps father was a racist, can we still bring up the Mediterranean fruit fly?

Ha, ha, ha, ha…sober up my friend. Monday is almost here.

It’s my understanding that a division has developed in California over the sanctuary policy and the high taxes. It’s driving out the high wage earners and they’re being replaced by illegal aliens who need financial assistance to survive the high costs of California. This is exacerbating the situation even more and now the exodus has accelerated.

A “great” exchange for California huh? :wink:

He nailed it.

For how long? With the current trend it will not last. :rofl:

I’m not from California and am only repeating what I’m hearing/seeing. Is it not accurate? I’ve found you to be very reasonable…am I wrong? The sanctuary policy is being fought by cities and counties with in California. As I’m observing different meetings discussing this, they are being protested by two sides primarily. They appear to be Trump supporters on one side and very loud Hispanics on the other. Many of the Hispanics proudly announce that they are illegal, wave Mexican flags, state they’re here and there’s nothing anyone is going to do about it. Are you seeing something else?

My wife lived there for decades and says you are absolutely right.

I’ve lived here my entire life and your wife who doesn’t live here anymore is absolutely wrong.

She lived there longer than you have. :grinning: And she is absolutely correct.

You’re assuming too much.

Who cares how long she lived here. I live here now and she is wrong about what is currently happening in the state

I’m not assuming anything. You aren’t old enough to have been there longer than her.

She’s absolutely correct. Even I can see that on our frequent trips to visit her family. I observe and just shake my head.

Sigh. Ok, I’m on my fifth decade, how about your wife? When did she leave CA?

She was there 57 years. Next?

I don’t know if the “California is a wasteland” meme is a right wing thing or just a troll thing. It’s ok for California to be thriving. That doesn’t invalidate your conservative beliefs. I don’t pretend Texas is about to collapse just because I don’t like its politics.

1 Like