California paying off foreign nationals

You will never convince liberals of that argument. Like I said, they have teeny, tiny print the rest of us can’t see that exempts CA and other sanctuary states.

So talk to trump.

Newsome said first responders would be the first to go?

He’s suing CA and NJ.

Y’all still whine.

Go where?

Never mind, I found it.

But what about the Rona? How will we fight the great fight without our heroes?

Tell Newsome he can kiss our ass when he starts pressing for bail out money.

Wash your hands
Cough into your sleeve
Stay 6’ apart

Oh, I think it’s more complicated than that. You see it can determine which political party you affiliate with, if you are a mom and pop hardware store or Home Depot, whether you are a one chair hair salon or a Wal-Mart…

That stuff is tricksy, tricksy.

I don’t think that list is gonna do it, nope, I just don’t.

Some idiot judge will probably rule that the rest of the country owes California money.

3 Likes

California is disabled

California is a sugar daddy to many of these welfare republican ran states. You need us

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::point_up: Update yourself.

No. If the people paying federal taxes in California moved and worked elsewhere, the sugar would be the same. As the Maori proverb days, " It is people. It is people. It is people."

No it wouldn’t because you aren’t moving Hollywood and Silicon Valley to Mobile Alabama. You also aren’t moving the weather, the scenery, the outdoor activities.

We are the sugar daddy. Respect us

Almost always in debates on illegal immigration those on the left of this issue say that a wall is not needed because there will be self-deportation when there are no jobs. Now the position is to pay them to stay when the jobs disappear?

1 Like

They might move into the San Andreas Fault. Would they be missed. Not by me.

Well red states can continue taking our money and agriculture until then.

If you object to how much of your money a Democrat majority House, Republican majority Senate and a bipartisan President are taking, you must be really worried about Democrats getting a greater power share in DC.

Enforce it.

You guys would be getting on the bus for free muffins and coffee by the hundreds for those grassroots tea party protest if this were a democratic president signing the bailouts. Keep your hands off government research!! Private sector!!!