Bye bye Kari Lake

What cheating?

Oh I agree, they should return every last penny and realize having businesses fund your election campaigns is dangerous.

The billions raised by both sides and spent on TV commercials is sickening. So much better uses for that money in the local communities where the ads are shown.

Its insane a candidate will spend millions on getting elected and then say sorry I cannot make good on my promises due to lack of money.

1 Like

Not much to be done if the judiciary disagrees.

1 Like

Lake has mentioned numerous times of her intentions to keep on appealing up even to SCOTUS.

Will get very interesting if the highest court in America ultimately agrees to hear any of this.

What’s the “federal question?”

Lake’s suit is based entirely on Arizona law.

1 Like

She already lost in Superior Court and Appellate Court. And both cases were dismissed for the same reason, she could not provide any credible evidence of election fraud. I doubt that the AZ Supreme Court will even hear the case.

So there has to be a federal impact for SCOTUS to agree to hear a case?

For cases appealled from state courts, there has to be a federal question - an aspect of federal/Constitutional law procedurally or legally material to the case. That question is what the Court will answer - the only question in the case that they will answer in their Opinion.

SCOTUS is the highest authority when it comes to federal law and the Constitution - but each state’s highest court is the highest authority on that state’s laws. SCOTUS doesn’t have the authority to overrule a state’s highest court on their interpretation of state law.

4 Likes

Thanks for the clarification. Lake intends to appeal to Arizona Supreme Court.

:rofl:Do you mean those Soros funded idiots?

2 Likes

Finchem is.

2 Likes

That is good news. And I am also hopeful that the Lawyers who bring these frivolous cases will also be sanctioned.

And when the Arizona SC rejects Lakes claims will you accept that or will we be told the SC is part of the conspiracy to deny Lake the governorship?

Just to be clear - the Arizona Supreme Court has not agreed to “expedite a hearing” for Lake.

They agreed to expediate their consideration of whether they’ll take the case at all.

3 Likes

Thanks for clarifying that.

1 Like

giphy

Call the news paper and correct them of their mistake and let them know, you passed the bar.