Bye bye Kari Lake

Supposed to lose. Democrats were hoping to prove Georgia was now a blue state and failed.
So much unwarranted gloating by Democrats in this forum.
But congratulations on losing only one house of Congress…I guess.
When is the “not a total disaster” party taking place?

Right after the Red Tsunami.

4 Likes

Sorry, this was supposed to be a Red Tsunami. Everything was in place, bad inflation, stock market down, gas prices up and a Dem President in his first midterm polling in the low 40s.

We should have been blown out. Obama lost 60 seats, Trump over 40 in their first midterm.

Instead, we lost less than 10 seats in the House, probably gained a seat in the Senate.

Hasn’t happened in nearly a century except for GWB’s first midterm, right after 9/11, when the country was united and his poll numbers very high.

We also did gain quite a few Governor’s races and local stuff. Really an excellent outcome for Democrats.

But we are supposed to make threads on Abrams and Beto because they lost? No one is suggesting Georgia is blue, it is as purple as it gets. Same with Arizona. But they aren’t red, which is a start. We are starting to see nice progress in Texas near the border, with Dems taking a few seats. But Texas is a red state and will remain so for the time being. We have to stop throwing good money at Beto and Abrams and divert that to elections we can actually win.

3 Likes

You sure were.

But this is a democrat here so this one is fine.

1 Like

Nope I said Hobbs should have resigned as SoS. I admitted I didn’t follow this election and didn’t realize she hadn’t resigned. You can believe that or not.

That said, I also pointed out I’m not aware Hobbs made any major changes to Arizona’s electoral system like Kemp did when he dumped 560,000 voters from Georgia’s rolls using questionable methods. It is estimated at least 107,000 of them should not have been purged.

If you can point to where Hobbs did something similar…I’m all ears.

1 Like

I’m just amused that all these liberals who demanded Kemp recuse himself be dead silent on this race….

Apparently only democrats should be able to certify elections.

Screw you Jimmy Carter.

“In Georgia’s upcoming gubernatorial election, popular confidence is threatened not only by the undeniable racial discrimination of the past and the serious questions that the federal courts have raised about the security of Georgia’s voting machines,” Carter wrote to Kemp, “but also because you are now overseeing the election in which you are a candidate.”

2 Likes

the congressional dems have lost seats since 2016 election of one Donald trump. surely you jest.

2017 house number

246 republicans 187 democrats

2017 senate number

54 republicans 46 democrats

you were saying.

Allan

1 Like

It’s their fungal nature. :wink:

Sorry mate that does not wash. It was expected to be a red tidal wave with Republicans controlling the house and the senate. That never happened.

Biden and the democrats are in a much stronger position today because they kept the senate and did far better with the house than they could have hoped for.

Trying to make out this is nothing but a disaster for Republicans is just not living in reality.

1 Like

You are ignoring the state- wide results.

1 Like

michigan. do i really need to post the numbers.

evers in wisconsin, hobbs in Arizona,

the only success i see for the MaGA crowd is the governor of Nevada.

Allan

Well, except for the whole absentee ballots packages are bar/QR coded to the individual voter for which they were issued and a returned absentee ballot has to match.

But ya, go with the whole bringing handfuls of absentee ballots to homeless shelters thingy.

WW

Apparently not.

WW

Ok, so then they just bring handfuls of requests for absentee ballots to the homeless shelters.

Michigan controls both Legislative Houses and the Governor’s office for the first time in 3 decades now, as an example. Mostly due to us outlawing Gerrymandering in 2018.

So?

If a registered voter requests a legal mail-in ballot and then votes, that is the way it’s supposed to work.

They idea that you don’t like who is voting doesn’t make it wrong.

(If it even happened, which from you first claim they were taking ballots leads one to doubt the accuracy.)

WW

1 Like

Exactly! :+1:

Actually no I don’t.

If we see elections that certainly appear to be a mess, which seems to be happening more and more frequently, saying nothing simply enables the problem.

I don’t live in Arizona but the reporting coming out if there screams that something went wrong. It looks to me like an incompetent Secretary of State just got promoted up…and the same people who lied about “Jim Crow this is Jim Eagle” are now just fine with the Arizona election because it went their way.

I suspect if the voting machines hadn’t worked properly in primarily democrat voting areas and Ms Lake had won the story on this forum would be different.

Ms Hobbs probably won…but you know what I have the right to speak freely even if “gasp” I disagree with the leftists narrative.

You liberals love you some election denial when you lose…the only time we get this “it’s destructive to cast doubt” hypocrisy is when you win.

If I chose to question election results it’s a few country and I don’t give a ■■■■ what lefties think I will speak my opinion.

2 Likes

Calm down fella. No one is denying your right to speak out. But dont expect posters not to reply to what you post.

1 Like

Delusional thinking like this s why people like Kari lost.

Please keep pushing the “stolen election” narrative and spend zero time looking at the quality of your candidates.