Buttigieg and Sanders rises in polls, Biden falls

Unless he wins those primaries when there are lots of contenders.

The Front Runner Effect is very real.

Not to mention rejecting the rude and pushy public media peer pressure to run.

If his heart isn’t in it 100%, he should not run.

:newspaper_roll:

He is finishing up in patient recovery for trichophilia. The DNC is trying to make sure he has a handle on it before they put them out on the campaign Trail

1 Like

One of Biden’s son began having an affair with his deceased brother’s widow while he he was still married. I think he may have even divorced his own wife to marry the Widow. I could be wrong. I mean imagine how messed up that is for the kids involved. What a Looney Tunes situation that is

I had to look this up figuring it was a legit minor medical issue with the throat.

It wasn’t…

Good one, very good one.

:hear_no_evil:

Its real and he suffers from it

1 Like

No, it isn’t.

I would bet on Sanders, he has the ground game as well as support from the 2016 run. I think Biden will be taken out by the intersectionality - PC part of the party by a 1000 cuts.

Here is another Reuters Poll, national one: https://fingfx.thomsonreuters.com/gfx/mkt/11/9830/9740/2019%20Reuters%20Democratic%20Primary%20Horserace%2004%2023%202019.pdf

Biden 24
Sanders 15
Pete B 7
Harris & O’Rourke 6
Warren 5
Booker 3
A bunch of people at 1 percent including Fidel’s namesake & soul mate, and Klobuchar, Yang, others, wonder if they are going to have a second tier debate like the Republicans had. Can’t have a reasonable debate with 20 people, most of them at or below 1 percent.

I don’t know about Joe. He really doesn’t have a history of tough campaigns. He was elected to the Senate in 1972 and really never left until 2008 for the VP slot.

I was on Wikipedia, and they have two sets of two debates scheduled; one in Miami and the other in Detroit.

Funny thing I just went to Pete B web site, I have no idea what he stands for. Did anybody see what he stands for. I think I heard he was for socialized medicine but that is it. He’s getting a jump, even if it is way early, what has he done to get a bump? Attack the Vice-President? At least Biden he has a history of votes and he supported Obama, Sanders a long history of his votes and well known through his 2016 campaign, plus he now is going for criminals to vote in prison, the other Senators have a varying history of votes, but as a Mayor he has not had to vote on federal things. https://peteforamerica.com/ His website, it shows how to give him money, but nothing on what he stands for. I know I heard he was against letting criminals in prison voting, I think he is for some degree of socialized medicine, I didn’t see his CNN townhall.

Then watch the TownHall (both of them).

Educate yourself on who may be running against trump in 2020.

Sure, usually a web site is a good education vehicle, I’ll watch his upcoming one. But look at Bernie Sanders web site: Issues | Bernie Sanders Official Website extensive breakdown. Would be nice if his was like that.

NOt sure how long bootyyjig will last advocating adding 30K illegals to his 100K population city. At least I think he said something like that… Heck, illegals are better than real citizens according to him…

Since Bernie ran in 2016 and his support network is much greater, I am not surprised that Bernie’s website has a lot more to offer. I suspect that if Pete gains more momentum, he’ll have more avenues for people to read and understand his positions on various subjects.

I didn’t mean to come off as rude when I stated “educate yourself”, I apologize for that.

Buttigieg’s comparison of Bernie to Trump is fascinating.

Followers of both are eager to desperate for change. Bernie’s will overlook practical realities; Trump’s will overlook his utterly impoverished character. That’s my extrapolation not Pete’s.

I

I hope you realize that not everybody who runs for President gets the opportunity to go onto the debate stage.

The Democratic field may have 20 candidates, but only 8 of them are consistently polling at least 1% in Iowa, NH, and nationally.

If you look beyond Biden, Sanders, Buttigieg, Harris, Warren, O’Rourke, Klouchar, and Booker, you have tons of barely registering candidates.

Basically he wants you to know he has a husband

Of course I know 20 candidates are not going to get on a stage at once, but I was wondering if there was going to be a second tier debate thing like the Republicans had. Like the ones that had Santorum, Gilmore, Fiorina (she got a bump to the first tier), the Louisiana Indian guy (I forgot his name), I think Huckabee was second tier, etc. The equivalent in this one would be Yang, Delaney, Castro, Gabbard, Delaney, not sure if Gillibrand would be first or second tier. Sure most of these will drop out after Iowa and New Hampshire, but will there be a second tier debate where they get some exposure and a chance, which helped Fiorina to get a chance.