BUSTED: Tennessee Dem’s Staff Explains THE TRUTH Behind Candidate’s Pro-Kavanaugh Stance

Originally published at: https://www.hannity.com/media-room/busted-tennessee-dems-staff-explains-the-truth-behind-candidates-pro-kavanaugh-stance/

Explosive undercover footage released by James O’Keefe and Project Veritas Wednesday night showed the stunning depth Democrat politicians are willing to go to retake control of Congress after the 2018 midterm elections.

The stunning video shows Tennessee Senate hopeful Phil Bredesen’s staff explaining the true motivation behind his alleged “support” for Brett Kavanaugh; admitting “it’s a political move” and “this isn’t about anything” other than appealing to moderate voters in the state.

"No, it’s a political move… He thinks that like we’re down like half a point right now. It’s like really close and we’re losing by a point or two. So he thinks that if like by saying this he’s appealing to more moderate republicans and he’ll get more of them to vote for us,” said one staffer.

"I was so confused because I just can’t believe he would actually vote for him,” asked one journalist.

“He wouldn’t. But he’s saying he would… Which I don’t know if it makes it worse or better. No, it makes it better,” added another worker for Bredesen’s campaign.

Watch the stunning video above.