Burned and Decapitated Animal Left on Homeland Security Staffer's Porch

Somebody’s going to jail over this.

If not then def staged

It’s not a question of what has Donald done to justify anything in particular. It’s that he exploited a gedneral vile mindset and attitude (selfish, insulting, petty, vain, etc) and rode that all the way to the White House on the backs of people’s desire for retribution, and it’s become so entrenched that it’s the only way the two opposing sides can communicate with each other.

If we’re going to break out of this disaster, people from outside both camps of deplorables will have to rise up to elevate society past this nonsense. Because the camps certainly don’t have the ability to be anything better.

2 Likes

Reportedly.

Its still Fake News.

Lol that’s funny.

Do you think the rhetoric from the left has been more over the top, or the rhetoric from the right?

Some of them probably should. There is a difference between letting your displeasure with the action known to the owners and being a total idjit and making threats. That’s not even necessary. Good grief.

Who’s is bigger?!

In all honesty? I think the worst elements of both sides act like they’re in a never-ending game of oneupmanship with each other.

There’s no winner, only losers - those of us outside both camps.

1 Like

Who said these things?

‘I’d like to knock the crap out of them,”

‘Maybe he should be roughed up,’”

“I’d like to punch him in the face,’

Not cool and way out of control.

True…but aren’t the Huckabees known for abusing dogs?

Lyin’Mikey Cluckabee is known for cooking squirrel in a popcorn popper while in college.

1 Like

Trespass.

I’m hearing, and a lot of people don’t know this…

Oooh oh was it 0bummer?

Well said!

First they came for the Mexican children and I did nothing…

Guess some people don’t want to go down that path.

1 Like

I tell ya, the civility is certainly missing these days.

An intern for Democratic Sen. Maggie Hassan (N.H.) was suspended for a week for shouting an expletive at President Trump while he visited the Capitol last week.

Good grief. People on the hill should have a little bit more decorum than that. Both sides are expected to work together but how do you do that with crap going on in the camps?

This is a really awful thing for someone to have done. I also heard an ICE agent was injured the other day.

Plus, I wonder what kind of animal it was. Was this someone’s pet? Even if not, terrible thing to do.