Build the wall!

We don’t need no stinking wall! The military will take care of business!

I heard Glenn Beck concern trolling also.

Compassion.
You do know that we already send money to help those people, dont you?

And then we have another 3 billion to help… people who cannot walk here.

Who needs the help the most? These people?

Or these people?
https://mk0nextbigfuturj5ioe.kinstacdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/2555b23acbadd24b7258ea5f44c7bae2-730x430.jpeg

The difference is, one group will eventually vote Democrat and the other group will never see a ballot box. The fact that you want to divert money from sick black children to healthy young Hispanic men is telling.

We can help them there.

We have some serious problems of our own that we haven’t even began to tackle. Income inequality is high, the cost of housing skyrocketing in most locations, stagnant labor wages, a ■■■■ ton of debt that will screw my generation at some point.

We can solve the world’s problems after we fix our own.

It will be too easy for the next lib administration to tell a military to stand down.

To be fair they are generally ■■■■■■ no matter which choice they make.

Staying in their home countries mean abject poverty and privation.

The trip here is fraught with danger.

Even if they get here we are under no obligation to take them in. Nor should we. We have enough our own issues that we need to confront at some point.

So yeah their choices suck. I don’t really blame them.

The young, the white, and the gullible are on their way here.

The vast majority of the population of Honduras consider themselves to be white or Mestizo. About 90% of the population is Mestizo (mixed European and Amerindian ancestry).

http://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/honduras-population/

Exactly. Fooled em!

Please don’t build a wall.

• Texas property owners along the border.

Screw them, eminent domain will take care of those non-patriots.

How Sad… We have long been stealing far more than we give to these poor nations. Educate yourself.

GOP house and senate. GOP WH.

What exactly is stopping this from happening?

“Build the wall” and “Democrats are for open borders” make for good campaign slogans.

Workers of the world unite!

I’m not surprised at all that you couldn’t understand what the video shows, but some will.

How about we spread American Ideals to the rest of the world, so they don’t have to come here for liberty and prosperity…

1 Like

LOL@people still believing there is going to be a wall built.

Oh yes. I saw the unsupported assertions.

Bad rich countries raping poor countries.

Got it.

But can you take that LOL to the bank?

Old timey thinking:

GOP vs Democrats.

Please come to the 21st century.