BROWARD COWARD: Disgraced Parkland Cop SPEAKS OUT, DEFENDS His Actions

Originally published at: BROWARD COWARD: Disgraced Parkland Cop SPEAKS OUT, DEFENDS His Actions | Sean Hannity

The disgraced Parkland police officer who maintained a “defensive position” during the massacre at a south Florida high school defended his actions Monday, asking how sensible people who watch the surveillance footage can say he “did nothing.”

Broward County Deputy Scot Peterson spoke publicly for the first time this week, telling the Washington Post he helped lock down the school and clear the courtyard as 19-year-old Nikolas Cruz opened fire inside the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School.

“How can they keep saying I did nothing?” he told the Post. “I’m getting on the radio to call in the shooting. I’m locking down the school. I’m clearing kids out of the courtyard. They have the video and the call logs. The evidence is sitting right there.”

“I’ve cut that day up a thousand ways with a million different what-if scenarios, but the bottom line is I was there to protect, and I lost 17,” he added. “I was scanning for the shooter, looking over the windows, the sidewalk, the rooftop. I thought maybe it was a sniper like in Las Vegas.”

Read the full story here.