Brither 2.0 Omar married her brother

They make stuff up, just like the Russian collusion lie.

What else is new

Does Trump know where Myanmar is?

He probably thinks it’s the golf resort about a mile down from Mar-A-Lago.

1 Like

He thinks its some ■■■■■■■■ country.

More likely he’d think that’s where topgun is held.

Here’s more on Omar’s assertion she wasn’t “legally married”

Some imam won’t marry a couple without license & proof of divorce, if the latter applies, as they don’t want & don’t want couples not being recognized by U S law.

Between “not legally marrying” and the assertion of the September 11 attacks as “some people did some things”, Ilhan Omar is a most strange woman.

Maybe he does it still isn’t reason to fill in sentences for people. It’s like today Omar came out with a bill that Americans have the right to boycott Israel, innocent enough by it’s own merit but at the same time, one can look at some of her past remarks specifically about Israel “All About The Benjamins” and fill in the blanks of what she really meant in that bill not what was said, it’s a petty political game to play.

It’s no secret that Trump says some rude obnoxious things, however both sides are constantly covering for ignorant things said whether it’s about the Benjamins, concentration camps on the border, send her back, or killing flatulating cows, people are timid about calling out their own side while gleefully attacking the oppositions words.

2 Likes

Who gives a ■■■■■

Lot of talk. About the fact. Come on, you know the game he is ■■■■■■■ playing here. Don’t be coy.

Is that a Brexit birther?

Donald knows how to pull the strings of his base while allowing himself just enough room to plead innocence when challenged.

“Hey, I never said that. I just said it’s a fact…that people are talking about it. Many, many people.”

Pelosi.

Trump is having a second term handed to him.

:see_no_evil:

1 Like

No he isnt. You ever get tired of just making things up?

I am enjoying the trump years immensely…Since you asked.

:weight_lifting_man:t3:

1 Like

I didnt

The prospect of FOUR more years of Trump?

Joy and energy…Opposite of tired and dreamy.

:weight_lifting_man:t3:

Will be interesting to see if all of the Squad make it back in 2020.

You guys want Trump to “Prove” that he didnt collude with Russia. So lead by example and her “Prove” that she didnt marry her brother. It should be too easy. Just a couple of DNA tests. Have her get with Pocahontas (Liz Warren), if she doesnt know how.

Of course, If she did marry her brother, then what? Anyways, you guys are all for having people “Prove” their innocence. What’s the problem?

1 Like

Plus, it was initiated by a reporter. If Trump knew nothing about it, wasn’t “I know nothing about it” the correct answer? He should have said “No, that is absolutely not true” if he knew nothing about it?

Sounds like the reporter had his story ready before he asked the question.

2 Likes

The Dems are the party of endless investigations. Add that one to their pile.

2 Likes