Brither 2.0 Omar married her brother

without zero proof a lot of Republican most notably Trump have claimed Congresswoman Omar married her brother to get a green card.

Reporter Emerald Robinson asked the president “if the administration was looking into possible immigration fraud committed by Ilhan Omar for possibly marrying her brother.”

“Well, there’s a lot of talk about the fact that she was married to her brother. I know nothing about it,” Trump said.

“I hear she was married to her brother. You’re asking me a question about it. I don’t know, but I’m sure there’s somebody who will be looking at that,” he added.

I am not seeing in the quote that Trump claimed that.

“Well, there’s a lot of talk about the fact that she was married to her brother. I know nothing about it,” Trump said.

2 Likes

Donald at his “People have said, I don’t know, it’s what I heard” best.

5 Likes

He could have said “She didn’t” because that is the truth.

1 Like

But doing that would deny him the ability to propagate the claim without ever having to make it himself.

Sure, it’s chicken ■■■■ and cowardly, but entirely in keeping with Donald’s character.

2 Likes

He did the same thing after the largest antisemitic terrorist attack in American history when he pushed the idea that Soros was funding a invasion at the Southern border.

1 Like

Don’t expect Trump to take the high road.

1 Like

Trump is known to follow insane theories we will see if he uses this to attack her in the future.

I know nothing about it…Is a more honest answer…If anyone really cares.

:kangaroo:

1 Like

If he knew nothing about it why would he mention it at all?

2 Likes

He was asked about it by the moron from OANN to be fair.

Then Trump should have said unequivocally that he won’t be commenting on it until he has been fully briefed. What you can’t say is there’s has been a lot of talk about it and claim you know nothing about it.

1 Like

It allows the dumbest of the dumb to run with it.

1 Like

You know that’s not how Trump operates.

He tosses out crumbs, then lets the Red Hat Mob gobble it up.

And they are.

I love Leftist with their cootsy wootsy terms for showing contempt. Dey so lame.

Which terms in particular make you warm and fuzzy?

Who is showing contempt?

This is a strange article linked by the O P. Particularly the part about “marrying in the Muslim faith but not legally marrying him.”

Is a wedding performed by an Imam not considered legitimate? Is the couple not considered married?

Both the article and the rumor she had been married to her brother are strange.

He sure knows enough about it to throw that red meat out there to his bootlickers. Start with un-American. Then move on to Love it or Leave it. Dust it with anti-semitic. Then drop a cherry on top with incestuous. Yeah, he knows nothing about it. ■■■■■■■■■ He knows exactly what he’s doing. And he knows exactly who will fall for it.

4 Likes