Brexit: The Elites of Europe are Overthrowing the Will of the People

similar to chicken pox?

The will of the people want a second referendum

A Sky News survey published Monday found that 53 percent of respondents would support holding a referendum allowing them to choose between leaving the European Union (EU) as agreed to in the deal negotiated by the EU, leaving without a deal or remaining in the EU.

Thirty-six percent opposed a second referendum.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/421706-poll-majority-of-uk-wants-second-brexit-referendum

Made my point! They are slow walking it & now they want a do over to try to overturn it.

It’ not just the elites, a majority of the UK want a do over

I simply asked why you were avoiding commenting on his post as a sad bump attempt. How long are you going to try to avoid the topic here? What did MoleUK say that was wrong?

I’ll copy/paste it for you in case you forgot!

Brexit voters didn’t vote for a hard Brexit. Nor did they vote for May’s compromise deal.

They voted for something that was always an impossibility.

And it was a non-binding referendum, just fyi.

Whether MoleUk was personally against Brexit is irrelevant to whether what he said was true. Do you disagree or agree with the above?

What does this have to do with anything I said?

I don’t believe him. I don’t think he represents the majority. Simple as that, the majority voted to leave. He’s ONE brit. He’s not the majority. How can he represent all brits? Mercy, the left thinks they are sooooo correct, if they think something the majority does! BTW: I wasn’t avoiding the topic, I just disagreed with your & his take on it.

I don’t think so at all. The elites wear people down. Eventually I think they will get enough & rebel.

I simply asked for you opinion on what he said. He’s there, you aren’t. And we’ve seen evidence in this thread that he’s right.

What on earth is this claptrap? Irrelevant to whether the people of England realized the full scope of what a full “Brexit” was going to entail.

Which is why it took three attempts to get an explanation. Right.

Who you ask & how you ask gives you the desired poll results. Going into the Brexit vote, the naysayers was polling to win. How’d that work out for ya’? Just like Hillary was going to beat Trump in a landslide according to the polls. The left never accepts the results of an election that didn’t go their way.

What do you mean you don’t think so? The polls aren’t even remotely close

No it was 3 attempts to help you understand, which you obviously don’t, perhaps willfully. Sooooo, because ONE man lives there & I don’t he’s the representative of all brits…Gotcha’ … Oh, & you have seen the evidence he’s right. You KNOW you are right! (as do all leftists) regardless the election results, you KNOW the majority wants to stay under the rule of the EU & continue unvetted immigration? Uh-huh…

Who you ask & how you ask gives you the desired poll results. Going into the Brexit vote, the naysayers was polling to win. How’d that work out for ya’? Just like Hillary was going to beat Trump in a landslide according to the polls. The left never accepts the results of an election that didn’t go their way.

No, three attempts to ask you whether or not you agreed with Mole, which were dodged.

I never said that.

It’s in this thread. Scroll up.

Swing and a miss.

Stop making things personal.

The polling had a 2 point margin on the day of the vote. Within the margin of error.

You’re remembering history wrong because that’s not what the polling said

Like I said, you willfully don’t understand, & no amount of debate or explaining will get an acknowledgment from you. Its pearls before swine & a waste of time.

I well remember the absolute shock on the faces of the left when the reality of Hillary losing hit them. She was ahead by like 10% until right at the last day or so to make the biased pollsters look credible.

No she wasn’t. Why do you keep repeating falsehoods?

I’m ok with you THINKING it’s personal, it is what you did to me.

Wow, a complete re-writing of history. FiveThirtyEight had Clinton up less than 4% in the polls. They had Trump at like a 30% chance of winning.