BRENNAN GOES OFF: Vows to Criticize Trump 'Until Integrity Returns to the White House'

Originally published at: BRENNAN GOES OFF: Vows to Criticize Trump ‘Until Integrity Returns to the White House’ | Sean Hannity

Former CIA director John Brennan tears into President Trump in a new op-ed for the Washington Post, vowing to continue speaking out against the president “until integrity returns to the White House.”

Brennan, who served as director of the agency under former President Obama, is a frequent Trump critic. Most recently, he referred to Trump’s decision to pull out of the Iran nuclear agreement as “madness.”

“The esteem with which I held the presidency was dealt a serious blow when Donald Trump took office...”

“The esteem with which I held the presidency was dealt a serious blow when Donald Trump took office,” Brennan writes. “Almost immediately, I began to see a startling aberration from the remarkable, though human, presidents I had served.”

Brennan rips Trump for bringing a “lifelong preoccupation with aggrandizing himself” to the White House and expresses concern that “his mean-spirited and malicious behavior” will be copied by future generations.

“[He] has shown highly abnormal behavior by lying routinely to the American people without compunction, intentionally fueling divisions in our country and actively working to degrade the imperfect but critical institutions that serve us,” Brennan writes of Trump.

Source: Politico

Hey Brennan: The law coming after you…You lie too much!!

Bezos and Brennan. Talk about a stacked deck of crony capitalism. Brennan will be in Gitmo and Bezos hit by FTC for antitrust.

Trump is showing how unnecessary it is for the United States to have a president.

2 Likes

When he stops crying maybe he should try intimidating Trump and the republicans by threatening to loose the intel community on them again?

2 Likes

Brennan is scared, and trying to save his own skin. President Trump has called Brennan one of the biggest liars and leakers in Washington. The present administration has the proof and Brennan is not in a position of power.

Trump called somebody not named Trump a big liar, and his remark appears to be taken seriously in some quarters.

4 Likes

Brennan is the one who sent some sort of evaluation over to the FBI starting this whole bogus collusion investigation and then has the nerve to say that he does not do evidence. If it was not evidence, it had no basis for sending it to the FBI.
Clapper and Brennan both started this whole ball rolling and both have documented very well why they needed to recuse themselves from anything regarding evaluating Trump. The hate is too great. And, one might note, Clapper had only one boss to confide in or take direction from…Obama.

Probably not. You know who does lie too much though…

That’s kind of a lot of nonsense for one short post. Congratulations!

1 Like

I don’t get the opinion that Brennan is the tiniest bit scared of the cowardly little piece of garbage currently parked in the oval office. Lol

I said this last week. So true.

tell me that someone with as much hate against Trump and as much power as Brennan had would not use America’s intelligence resources against candidate Trump.

Go ahead.

2 Likes

Libs?

Maybe you put the idea in my head. If so, thanks.

1 Like

Ohh. Fake little phony victimhood again. So cute.

Ohh, you too. Always a victim.

1 Like

Sessions recused himself from having anything to do with the investigation of Hillary. Brennan, Clapper and ilk went full steam ahead.

You’re sounding bitter as of late…what happen?

1 Like

forum boyfriend problems