BRENNAN GOES BERSERK: The Former CIA Director Unloads on ‘Sociopathic, Rambling’ Trump

Originally published at: BRENNAN GOES BERSERK: The Former CIA Director Unloads on ‘Sociopathic, Rambling’ Trump | Sean Hannity

Former CIA Director John Brennan escalated his war-of-words with the White House Friday; viciously labeling President Trump a ‘sociopath’ after claiming senior DOJ officials attempted to remove him from office after the 2016 election.

“I don’t think it’s surprising at all that we continue to hear the sociopathic ramblings of Mr. Trump claiming that there was this effort to try to prevent him from being elected or to unseat him,” said Brennan.

The former director’s comments come weeks after Sen. Rand Paul named Brennan as the individual who “insisted” the “unverified and fake Steele Dossier” be used in key intelligence reports.

BREAKING: A high-level source tells me it was Brennan who insisted that the unverified and fake Steele dossier be included in the Intelligence Report… Brennan should be asked to testify under oath in Congress ASAP.

— Senator Rand Paul (@RandPaul) March 27, 2019

“BREAKING: A high-level source tells me it was Brennan who insisted that the unverified and fake Steele dossier be included in the Intelligence Report… Brennan should be asked to testify under oath in Congress ASAP,” posted Paul on social media.

Read the full report at Fox News.

I’m anti-social.

I’m guessing this is projection again, considering Democrats, and their Politicians
love to ramble on about stupid idiotic nonsense in general. lol.

If you want to see projection, simply look at what Hillary Clinton and the rest of the Democrat Politicians did after she lost the 2016 election and didn’t preserve Obamas legacy, and by not winning she had to destroy her emails and servers that led to Obama, and so many other top Democrat Politicians in our government Colluding with Russia!!! But you don’t see Cnn, ABC, NBC, CBS, or Breanna here talking about that, now do you!? lol