BRENNAN GOES BERSERK: John Brennan Explodes on ‘Unethical, Dishonest’ Trump | Sean Hannity

John Brennan is clinically insane and corrupt to the core. He lies to Congress, and at the very least is slanderous and foments treason and sedition. It is a testimony to the pain that Trump is causing the thieves whose Washington feed bag is being taken away from them that they have become unhinged in their utterly desperate attempt to unseat and undermine him. Brennan should be taken in for observation and not allowed to roam the streets without a medication drip attached. What a vile, unethical, disloyal swine.

1 Like

WOW! This coming from the biggest liar in the world. The man who made his living with lies and deceit. The self admitted Trump hater who will eventually be charged with lying to congress, and the American people. They are coming for you POS Brennan. So keep looking over your shoulder.

I am honestly scared now for myself, my family and our way of life in this country. Chrxtoph3r’s concerns are truly valid. I am 66 years old and hope to be here another 20-30 years, but what will life be like for all of us regular Americans(the silent majority) in that time frame? I don’t want our country to become another Venezuela but I fear that we could be headed that way. President Trump’s election has shown us the true corruption of our government in a way that would have never happened if he had not been elected. The way the democrats are fighting him personally and their continued march to the extreme left is very frightening. We live in a “banana republic” but didn’t know how bad it was until 2 years ago and it is only getting worse. God Help Us All

Now we can see the psychopath that was running the CIA. That agency needs to be drained totally and started over. I am sure Brennan has his followers. Once in office, they become invincible, they think. Who has ever heard of someone suing for a “security clearance”? He should have been fired long ago, stripped of his clearance and banned from government work for life. This country needs a “reset”, totally! Congress and all agencies. The house-keepers and janitors could remain; all others should have a background check for loyalty to America and the democratic process.

Brennen, the Communist, will hopefully be wearing an orange jump suit soon!! I have to say if nothing happens to all those involved with the Fake Dossier, Clinton’s email scandal and the uranium one deal than Justice is dead in America. We are now a banana republic .

All of this could have been avoided if Jeff Sessions had replaced all of the Obama patronage appointees at Justice when he became AG. Instead, he became a blowup dummy as soon as he raised his hand.