Breaking: U.S. Rep Duncan Hunter to Change Not Guilty Plea in Corruption Case

Did he say he did this for his kids? He threw his son under the bus. Blamed him for buying video games with campaign money.

How did that son supposedly get the campaign money? What a dad.

1 Like

I’m afraid you are. Although the district has always seemed gerrymandered to me. Never understood how Orange County could be the same district as East county.

Debit card.

Son probably stole the campaign money from his father’s wallet.

1 Like

California has an independent redistricting commission. So there is no deliberate partisan gerrymandering going on.

But you will never get truly neat and compact districts even in a neutral system.

Yeah I’m aware of the commission. I’ve just thought it didn’t make sense geographically.

:flushed:
. . . . . . . . .

So Trump should resign ASAP?

On the other hand…
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1036681588573130752?s=19

Who to believe …

And the kid was 12?? My kid certainly didn’t have debit card access at that age.

Interesting list of places he spent money. I think they paid to take the family rabbit to Italy. A friend of mine was listed in the complaint for his golfing expeditions.

If you look back at all of his elections he blew away the competition except for the last election. He won by only 3.4 points. So it looks like his district is on the verge of possibly turning blue.

We aren’t even close to being purple. The only reason the last one wasnt a blowout is that this all surfaced just before the elections and got lots of local media attention

Do you remember his ads? He made some pretty racist and divisive ads about his opponent.

Okay. Thanks for that info.

I dont think people should resign for thing 20 years ago. Unless it’s really bad…

If he pleads guilty then…what is he? Zelda?

Ole kavy wasnt a trial…thanks for playing