Breaking: Trump pushed Australia's prime minister to help AG Barr in an investigation intended to rebut the Mueller inquiry

True. And I’ll entertain suggestions of other administrations that are more corrupt than this one, but I have a hard time envisioning a case can be made that exceeds what we see currently.

I wish there was a debate about political issues here! But all we have is phony claims to debunk about what Pelosi, Schiff, the Whistleblower and the Bidens did and phony claims about what Trump didn’t do. Its more like playing whack-a-mole than having a political debate.

A debate would focus on whether or not seeking foreign help in a election campaign is a high crime or a misdemeanor.

Are steps needed to restore the traditional distance between the Presidency and the DOJ, or are the current violations no more serious than those we overlooked during the Kennedy Presidency?

Does moving records of non-classified conversations to a secure server or not constitute evidence of a cover-up?

Is the report of Trump telling Lavrov that he was fine with Russian election independence credible?

Instead we’re stuck arguing with phony claims about the rules for Whistleblowing being changed (they weren’t) or Pelosi not initiating the impeachment inquiry properly.

1 Like

Hey Trumpsters. I know this is confusing for you because you’ve fully given yourselves over to the dark side of everything, deleted any memory of civics class from highschool you had left, and let the radio do your thinking for you, however, just a reminder:

This is blatantly, out of control, obviously, crazy corrupt.

4 Likes

It is.

The confirmation process is broken. Because congress is broken. I donno what to do here, maybe the thing just breaks time to time and hopefully fixes itself with new elections and fresh blood.

Sure does. Also, we need some teeth in the law to require the people’s business to remain in sight of the people. I think lost in this, is that Trump doesn’t even keep visitor logs. And who knows who he is talking to on his personal cellphone? Well, besides foreign spies.

We’ve heard him say as much to the American public previously.

1 Like

You all want trump to go through official channels.

You all don’t want trump to go through official channels.

Make up your collective minds. This is hysterical mania.

All because ORANGE MAN BAD!!!

^*

Trump operating the Presidency the same way he ran a middle-tier real estate development outfit in New York… assuming he and his lawyers can bully their way through anything… and they were usually right in the corrupt world of New York Real Estate and Atlantic City gambling.

Applying this as President – may be running out of steam at last.

This latest revelation is like Friday’s: when Mueller was investigating Trump had the White House all claimed up and protecting his secrets. Each new story is one more insider deciding that they no longer can trust Trump to protect them and they need to get on the right side of the story. That tells us something fundamental has shifted.

Giuliani, if he remembers, will recognize how things changed when he was a federal prosecutor going after organized crime. The great shift occurred when people on the inside starting talking to save themselves.

1 Like

One big happy corrupt family.
https://twitter.com/aaronblake/status/1178782390979846144?s=21

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1178781589423165440?s=21

All of them. To date they haven’t found a thing on the president that wasn’t scripted by disgusting dimocrats and their corrupt media allies.

^*

I don’t know what you are saying about channels.

All I want of Trump, and I want this of every President, is to fulfill his oath of office.

In Trump’s case I have to add an extra request, that he give some indication that understands his oath of office.

Democrats scripted Trump’s phonecall. It’s their fault he tried to get a foreign power to do his opposition research!

2 Likes

So, just to be clear here.

You’re coming out in favor of obstruction of justice?? I’m gonna have to remember this one.

Thanks!!!

^*

1 Like

Our President wants to discredit his own intelligence agencies. Those agencies were doing work before he sneezed in the direction of the White House, and they’ll be there after he’s a bad memory.

Man someone is really afraid of the russia hoax origin investigation.

^*

1 Like

I agree but it will take a long time to repair the damage this piece of ■■■■ has done to our intelligence agencies.

Yes, that’s the point.

Well of course none of that happened. So there’s that.

Read the damn TRANSCRIPT!!!

^*

I can’t, we don’t have it. All we have is a partial and edited readout of a much longer phone call

There is no transcript. There is a memo that reads as if it was written by Trump himself, even the Zelensky parts.

They must have fished this script out of a 2018 garbage can.

:do_not_litter:

Its like I just held up a picture of a triangle and you shouted out the word “green”.

I have no idea what you’re on about. Get your thoughts together and try again.