Breaking: Trump praises Qanon supporters

I have never once “demanded” that anyone speak out.

I can’t disprove your claims of “silence” - there is no way to disprove an unprovable claim - but I am confident that my posts speak for themselves.

1 Like

The irony is rich.

1 Like

It’s hilarious.

1 Like

The president publicly supporting a bunch of loons who think that a Satan worshipping pedophile ring rush the world is totally cool. Trump only said they like him! He isn’t been retweeting them for years. He doesn’t know!

2 Likes

Thank you.

I could see Susan Sarandon being annoying…not so sure about Danny Glover.

1 Like

What Trump replied after a reporter asked him about QAnon:

"President Trump claimed at a press conference Wednesday that he doesn’t know much about the fringe conspiracy theory QAnon, but that he understands its supporters “like me very much” and that they “love America.”

But Axios called that bunch of nothing “support” in their title, so now to many Trump is a “QAnon supporter” even though he said he didn’t know much about them.

Funny, really.

1 Like

How many QAnon accounts do you think Trump has retweeted? How many years you think it goes back?

I super sure he has no idea. Unless you’re claiming the president is too stupid to understand what he’s retweeting.

2 Likes

You’re right, it is funny. He doesn’t know much about them, except that they like him…

Hilarious.

And you believe this nonsense?

The original premise of the whole Q thing was the idea that Mueller and Trump were in it together, secretly rooting out all the deep state pedophiles.

President scores as high on the narcissism scale as you can. Him thinking you support him is the highest praise he has to offer. To call his statement devoid of praise is ludicrous.

2 Likes

Antifa doesn’t actively support “libs”. Q-anon is a trumper group. Apples and potatoes.

Required to what?

1 Like

Preach.

To have conversation.

I don’t doubt it, most liberals do.

2 Likes

Not publicly condemning it, but I bet there were a lot of high fives and/or elbow bumps celebrating it in private.

And you got your doctorate in psychology from what university?

Danny Glover is the wacko who thought that global warming caused the earthquake in Haiti a few years back …

Didn’t need one…if you had been there and heard the conversation, you would have understood…