Breaking: Trump praises Qanon supporters

462419-Aug-2020 7:35:15 PM PDT8kun /qresearch 10351796

Archived links:

Q

how dare James Biden sell his private property.

I know for a fact the Trump family has never sold property to shady people.

You don’t quite understand.

Where is the property?

-Aug-2020 7:29:19 PM PDT8kun /qresearch 10351616

Archived links:

Epstein island.

Who owns the surrounding islands [close proximity]?

Unique skill sets of Maxwell?

Submarine pilot [unusual]?

Helicopter pilot?

What benefit might that serve?

Q

there are thousands of private Islands and private lots in the Caribbean.

hell my parents own a land down there.

This isn’t new. Crusades, witch trials, McCarthyism, satanic panic of the 80s. There’s always a new crop of people spreading this horsecrap.

Republican in name only. They were co-conspirators. Former National Security Advisors.

Sold out America and created nothing but nightmares for America.

2 Likes

But Flynn is a patriot even though he is on record accepting money from Turkey for lobbying :smiley:

1 Like

I wonder what % of leftist Trump haters have ever had children?

only Republican have children.

1 Like

But you know, Moslems, the Soviet Union, these are things that actually existed in objective reality.

1 Like

Leftists are like marauding bandit gangs in the old west, trying to ruin the happiness of the peaceful townspeople and rob trains.

this rhetoric is so over the top and cartoonish that it is impossible to take any of it seriously.

You just prove how far off Trump haters are. The sense of unreality must be strong in them that they would renounce all decency and surrender to their own personal hatred of life and anything representing freedom from the inner Mara.

1 Like

or… just maybe… the over the top rhetoric is ridiculous.

I have three. As does my wife. Both of us are godless leftist artist freaks with crazy ideas about the world. Married 24 years. Had our kids after we were married. We have two mortgages and put our pants on one leg at a time. Can you imagine?!

I have a successful business and volunteer my Saturday mornings at a community farmers market. MUHAHAHAHAH

1 Like

Tell that to the victims of the leftist insanity, in the world and in this country. Globalists/Leftists actually fund crime and misery in their lust to destroy America.

This insanity has gone on for a very long time. Many republicans masqueraded as Republicans in the globalist plots. They only argued over who controlled the steering wheel

Mod Note

Stop trolling please. 2nd warning.

1 Like