Breaking: Trump praises Qanon supporters

So, Trump is the first president to give a big thumbs up to a potential domestic terrorist group. This is not going to end well.

“I understand they like me very much” is not “praise”.

2 Likes

Sure.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1296208350120751106?s=21

So…

QAnon likes Trump. So Trump likes QAnon. It’s that simple.

Or I should say. Because QAnon supports Trump, he will not willingly say something bad about them.

2 Likes

Libs can’t stand it when Trump makes friends.

QAnon…the diversion of the left media to the fact that their people are burning cities and attacking people.

4 Likes

There really is no line…is there. As long as Trump sticks it to the libz…

Or please, tell me I am wrong.

2 Likes

“I don’t know much about the movement besides that they like me very much,” Trump said during a press briefing at the White House. “These are people that don’t like seeing what’s going in places like Portland and Chicago.”

He added: “I heard these are people that love our country.”

Funny how libs want Trump to criticize Qanon when libs refuse to criticize Antifa…I wonder why that is.

5 Likes

Giving libs a taste of their own medicine.

I’ll make a deal with you. If tonight your heroes come out and speak against violence of BLM and Antifa then we will encourage Trump to speak out against Qanon.

Deal?

Until then we have nothing more to say.

2 Likes

Yes. Trump should downplay conspiracy theories when given the chance. And Antifa and QAnon aren’t mutually exclusive.

I love whataboutism.

“ Last month, the West Point Combating Terrorism Center published a study documenting at least 5 criminal cases where this conspiracy theory has been linked to real world violence, including terrorism charges”

https://ctc.usma.edu/the-qanon-conspiracy-theory-a-security-threat-in-the-making/

1 Like

Too bad…maybe if you hold yourself to standards that you demand of us…we can talk. Until then there is no discussion.

1 Like

Sounds like one early evening in Portland.

4 Likes

Trump has broken the Republican Party.

3 Likes

Was there ever a discussion?

Precisely…Home land security is nothing but front group for left-wing authoritarians…one that Bush handed to em on silver platter.

Oh â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  you getting me started.

I think I’ll eat a watermelon journeyman and chill out.

Exactly. No one’s really falling for it either.

Qanon image Antifa or BLM.

Another neo-liberal spouts another false equivalency.

if QAnon is fabrication of evil media, there are a number of elected officials who you might want to clue in.