Breaking: Trump must turn over tax returns to D.A

Trump loses in court. Bannon’s in jail. It’s not even 11am. Expect a tweetstorm.
Is there a limit of appeals trump can submit?

1 Like

I’m not going to pay to read the a “Newspaper” as crappy as the Times. I might as well get my info straight from the DNC. Has the Trump team exhausted all of their appeals yet? Is their a deadline of when they must be turned over?

They already know what the crimes are.

They already have a ton of information.

This is the cherry on the cake.

2 Likes

It may behoove the White House staff to keep medical personnel near the Oval Office today.

2 Likes

Ouch.

Judge Marrero dismissed the president’s argument that Mr. Vance had embarked on a politically motivated fishing expedition, saying in his decision that “established judicial process” did not “automatically transform into an incidence of incapacitating harassment and ill-will merely because the proceedings potentially may implicate the president.”

Yeah this is going to go to the SCOTUS.

Has the Trump team exhausted all of their appeals yet? Is their a deadline of when they must be turned over?

No doubt. Which means if it holds up, it will take many months to see anything.

I’m not fully convinced they will take the case up a second time. It will definitely be appealed up to them though.

2 Likes

It could get kicked up… but I doubt it will go anywhere.

The main argument that the President can’t be investigated was soundly rejected.

He is now fighting this as a common citizen.

Doubtful that an appeal will go anywhere

If the argument is the same as the firs time brought to SCOTUS, it won’t fly.

Okay, so he has not been given a deadline? Which means it will be long after the election. If at all. If Biden wins, nobody will care anymore about Trump’s taxes. If Trump wins, the dems will impeach again. And the Senate will acquit again. Let me know when he gets a deadline to turn them over. :man_shrugging:

It might just be me and it might be considered old fashioned but I like to think I am a man of my word. A promised made is a promised kept. I hold others to this same standard. For me it goes to the very DNA of a mans character.

The fact that Trump made a promise and refuses to honor it, just reinforces my opinion that the man is a piece of crap.

Its not like this is a piece of legislation that requires a lengthy process it is something he is incomplete control of.

1 Like

I know… I know.

If it is found that President Trump has built his business on decades of criminality the supporters won’t care… or even pause for second and reflect upon their previous full throated support of a con man.

4 Likes

If Trump has nothing to hide, why doesn’t he release his tax returns… you know, like he promised.

appeal certain. nothing either unexpected or new,

If the Senate does not flip. And the polls right now say it will.

yeah, because roberts pretty much telegraphing which argument he’d be open to means he won’t be open to it.

you guys and your fantasies. its comical how the trump hate makes you think your wishes are realities.

1 Like

not enough. 51 votes don’t buy conviction

Boy this has not been a great twenty four hours for ol’ Don.