Breaking: Top diplomat confirms there was quid pro quo

Add this as another article of impeachment.

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1186745324364292100?s=21

1 Like

I bet it was a perfect phone call.

So far it’s all HILLARY HILLARY HILLARY BIDEN BIDEN BIDEN

Perfectly corrupt, he couldn’t have set it up better if he was the godfather himself!

1 Like

No one is recording these crimes, right gentleman?

2 Likes

rudy should testify AND go to jail
same with Sondland

1 Like

As the great Stringer Bell says “ Don’t take notes when we are talking about a mother ■■■■■■■ criminal conspiracy”

2 Likes

Kinda makes you wonder about the MBS calls too, no?

POTUS Pence would be small consolation. Doesn’t lessen the sting that they are utterly invested in Donald, politically and emotionally, and for him to go down after years of defending his mendacity and corruption would be a bitter blow.

You mean OUR money?

5 Likes

Yeah but this one requires more umpf…I’m gonna with the “not technically illegal defense…derp”

It seems to me we can either keep barking up that same old dead tree with nothing in it…or we can start to understand that Trump is going to be impeached. Whether he is removed is another story…but it is silly to keep trying to carry the defense for this guy…by blindly saying he did nothing wrong…It’s Deep State, It’s the media, it’s OBAMA.

NO, IT’S TRUMP. He keeps defecating on his own presidency and then EXPECTS everyone to turn their heads or bury them in the sand. I won’t.

12 Likes

Pence is a shady, creepy ■■■■■

And the GOP and its base knows that if Trump is removed, there ain’t no soothing, easy camera dissolve to Pence, in any case. Trump will try to tear everything and everyone down as he goes out. All these Republican cowards who’ve submitted to him: he will have no loyalty to any of them. LOL.

It’s still a long shot (in the short term), but he will (no metaphor or exaggeration) destroy the party. Salt the earth. Let’s keep our fingers crossed.

10 Likes

And the ■■■■■■■ Erdogan call.

2 Likes

Reminds me of the Manafort trial and the emails asking how to edit these PDFs.

RELEASE ALL THE ■■■■■■■ CALLs.

1 Like

Both sides!
So what?
Libs care about ethics now?
Fake news!

2 Likes

This opening statement is almost as damaging as the Nixon tapes. Agree? Disagree?

6 Likes

Conservatives are so butt hurt and convinced they are the victims as their world shrinks around them that they would rather believe a provable liar who lies on a daily basis over career diplomats…amazing

3 Likes

We gotta burn the ■■■■■■■ life boats.

3 Likes