Breaking: The US extracted one of its top spies from Russia in 2017, worried about exposure and Trump’s handling of intelligence

Did not the CIA already say that Clinton News Network falsly ran a fairy tale story. Fake news fake jlurnalism, drama drama drama

Who compromised wfat, my dear? :crazy_face:

What us citizen. Ask who put the ambassador of libya life in danger durin Benghazi ?

You may be wasting your time. Those with Trump Derangement Syndrome may not be concerned about reality.

True fake news made up russian trolls. Glad to know you will be voting for Trump in 2020. Guess it took a while to wake up, my dear.

Bravo

In a choice between a revamped CIA and a same old CNN and NYT, the more believable would not be the same olds.

It isn’t happening…

Let’s make a gentlemen’s bet… if Trump gains even 1% (I.e going from 9% to 10%) of the African American vote, for the 2020 election… you can silence me for 90 days.

If he doesn’t, I become a mod. Deal? :wink:

LOL. Please show me recent examples from within the past year with links of stories that are fabrications. If there have been so many fabrications, I’m sure you in your infinite wisdom show us examples.

Did jim sciutto really blow up his own story in an interview this morning, stating that team obama made the offer to extract this person in Jan. 2017 (before trump) because team obama was actively leaking stories to the press that they knew putin directed “interference”??

That seems like an odd way to promote the veracity of your story.

lawrence o’donnell

So no Trumpies have the courage to address the facts. Not surprised.

The media is garbage.

You’re right. Fox is.

Some former intelligence officials said the president’s closed-door meetings with Mr. Putin and other Russian officials, along with Twitter posts about delicate intelligence matters, have sown concern among overseas sources.

“We have a president who, unlike any other president in modern history, is willing to use sensitive, classified intelligence however he sees fit,” said Steven L. Hall, a former C.I.A. official who led the agency’s Russia operations. “He does it in front of our adversaries. He does it by tweet. We are in uncharted waters.”

This propaganda peace for starters and the Russian collusion lie.
Stop feeding the fake news.

If Bob Woodward is to be believed, Trump refuses to believe anything that comes from foreign agents.

2 Likes

Just post a link to an article please.

CIA debunked it.

Convenient how you believe them when it’s convenient.