Breaking: The US extracted one of its top spies from Russia in 2017, worried about exposure and Trump’s handling of intelligence

Now stop being silly comrade. In the time it has taken you to post these replies you certainly should have been able to find a CNN article that is a lie, given that they are so abundant.

Your inability to do so means your claim is ■■■■■■■■■

Put up or shut up.

1 Like

You seem to be ignoring the Elephant in the room, the Russian collusion hoax that was a part of Obama’s attempted coup.

I hope you trust the source.

Which is weird considering the content.

I see libs had dropped this like hot potato…now onto next fake outrage.

1 Like

How many times are you going to bring this article up? Seems like you’ve mentioned this one several times. Notice CNN retracted the story. That’s what a REAL news organization does. They don’t continue to support false stories like Fox does.

Oh… And it’s a two year old story.

Looking forward to your next faux outrage. I’m sure we’ll see your post soon.

You can’t wait huh?

So how about this thread…why did it bomb?

You’re the only one that said it did. Though I’m sure one of your buds will be along to pat you on the back.

Nytimes backed them up…which I know is meaningless to you because it’s not infowars

NYSlime. :rofl:

We know that MoscowMitch would never let his fellow cultists vote for guilty.

There seems to be a pattern.

Yep…throw out one lie until proven false then throw out more lies.

2 Likes

Every story they ran about “Russian Collusion” an Trum’s treason was a complete fabrication.

There was no treason, there was no collusion. The entire story and investigation were fabrications.

Did CNN actually say that Clapper Winograd and now McCabe are left-wing hacks?

“CNN has many Obama national security officials on-air, including Sciutto, Clapper, Vinograd, and now McCabe. But none of them should properly be viewed as journalists or hosts, but instead as partisan commentators,”

First sciutto disintegrates his own story and now this.

Where’d all the libs go?

Is the CIA no longer considered bad???

I’ll stop when you crazies stop adoring trump, the criminal. He is unfit for the presidency. Why don’t you all see it? He’s lost his ■■■■■■■ mind, he lies through his false teeth, and NO president in history has divided this country like trump.

1 Like

So now, it’s been a couple of days and it’s now being revealed once again that this…is sheople food and this thread totally exposes the sheople. The damage that these sources accused President Trump of, are actually responsible for divulging more pertinent information to the outside world, that may critically hurt our intelligence agencies. I swear sheople…can you just stop being used? Can you? Seriously…can you?

We’re still here. We just find it entertaining to watch a few of you convince yourselves of something that isn’t true and then pat yourselves on the back.

2 Likes