Breaking: Rod Rosenstein to stay longer at DOJ

If your telling me that you do not fear the government on some level, then read the Patriot Act, then get back to me.
I am not a Republican but will vote for true leaders, and Clinton and Obama did not fit in that column.
I am an immigrant though and thought so highly of this country, I gleefully served this country from 69 to 73. I have personally witnessed the erosion of of our God given rights.
Americans seem content still standing in lines at airports for hours, and then unlawfully searched by complete strangers. I personally believe we should end at least this.
I have no problem doing away with this infringement of my rights and believe me, 9/11 could never repeat itself.
Americans would stop a dozen guys with box cutters in today’s environment, and we were never told this nonsense would last forever which seems to be the case.
It would be much cheaper to give each passenger a Louisville Slugger bat when boarding.
Let them worry over baggage under the jet, and let unsearched Americans take care of passenger compartment.
Enough is Enough and again I once was an immigrant and my first love was for a person from the " Greatest Generation" and his name was John Fitzgerald Kennedy.
This country’s history was changed on a day in November of 1963, and we suffer even today because he was assassinated by who knows who, but we are denied the truth, because apparently we as Americans cannot handle the truth.
Oh Yeah, I am a Democrat but my generation votes for leaders but don’t see any at the moment my friend.