Breaking: Rod Rosenstein to stay longer at DOJ

If only the poor poor Trumpsters had the power to do anything about it. Woe is them.

Won’t somebody think of their plight!?

The woe. We need a hero! If only there was some sort of elected office that had the power to save us!

How did this happen? He must have snuck in the middle of the night and locked the office door from the inside!

“All the powers granted to the CIC, and nothing”

and nothing

Stew on that

Meditate on it.

Pray on it.

Bounce it around awhile

Grok it.

Then tell us, why?

1 Like

Has he been in front of one recently? Given the chance to be its a 100% certainty he would lie. Thats a great idea, lets do that.

Indeed. But he can only be President for so long.

1 Like

Thankfully, the observations he makes are disqualifying.

russian prostitutes urinating on the bed or none of it ever happened.

Tell me…tell me this ain’t so.

We have been telling you for how long now to take the exit ramp off of the crazytown express and rejoin reality.

We told you nothing would change with Barr because there is nothing there but conspiracies developed by people with a vested interest in damaging the DOJ and the FBI in order to protect themselves from the crimes they have committed. And you fell for it like a good little sheople.

Drip drip drip.

…for as long as I’ve been telling you…and I started it. Now…back to the subject…maybe yes and maybe no? It is my hope that the actual collusion that I believe I witnessed between the DoJ, the FBI and the State Department gets exposed for the political corruption that should have NEVER, EVER have taken place. If the NSA and CIA were also in on it thanks to Clapper and Brennan…let their involvement be exposed to the light of day too.

:man_facepalming:

And the conspiracy continues. The evidence does not support your conclusion. You’ve arrived at a conclusion and are trying to bend reality to match your conclusion.

That’s not how it works. You let the evidence take you to whatever conclusion there may be. And the evidence simply isn’t there.

You’ve been fed a lie and rather than thinking for yourself, you’ve allowed your confirmation bias to control you and others to tell you what to think. It’s the very definition of being a sheople.

And please don’t arbitrarily snip my posts to change their full context and meaning when replying. That’s not very tactful or respectful.

1 Like

I saw what I saw and heard what I heard. If you believe Comey, that’s on you. I do not and the evidence of Strozk, Page, McCabe, Ohr and many others…support it. I’ve been waiting for almost 3 years for the rest of the world to catch up and it is…in a drip, drip, drip fashion. It’s the typical government ploy, hoping many will just forget. I…will not.

Maybe that’s the problem. You’re trying to take their words, as spoken to others, and interpret them in a way that bends to your already predetermined conclusion.

The rest of us are taking the full context and actions along with all of the evidence and knowledge of the checks and balances within the Law Enforcement Institutions of this nation.

Stop haphazardly connecting random dots to write an already determined conclusion. You have to look at the whole picture.

What you’re proposing would be the single largest conspiracy theory in the history of our government, and maybe of all time. Involving hundreds and hundreds of people, if not thousands. And not a single one of them has broken their silence and blown a whistle to expose the conspiracy. Not one. It’s a statistical impossibility.

I apply the same methodology here in Hannity Land as I do in real life. In real life, I’m very satisfied with the results. Here…I have to wait on the drip, drip, drip to fill up the container of evidence enough for those that aren’t seeing it, are then able to. Maybe I’m wrong? Maybe…but my spider senses are tingling and when they do, I’ve learned to go with it and thus far, since July of 1984, they’ve been very, very accurate.

LOL :joy: :joy: :joy:

Lke I said…IMO that fact that Weasel is still there tells me what Barr intentions.

Just like John Huber who’s missing in action.

Yep…

Occum’s Razor doesn’t apply much to popular conservative thought it seems.

1 Like

The cultish devotion to Fat Donald eliminates little critical thinking skills, as this post and many other shows. The Cult of Fat Donald even makes the Moonies look like free thinkers. I am afraid there will be no return for those that have latched on as fully as you have.

We are now living in a country that has 65% of our jails are full of harmless drug offenders and bonifide Traitors walk free.
The CIC is under scrutiny from the Reagan Democrats that put him in office, and believe he will go down in history as the man that let it happen. The Deep State has relayed to him to stop, and by golly he is following orders.
He cannot seem to make tough decisions with relatively easy problems, and he is becoming sensetive to his opponents view, and we put him in office to do the exact opposite.
Like it or not, Reagan Democrats are the people who will decide the next four national elections, and a 40,000,000 voting block all in their early sixties, aint nothing to ignore. We are Democrats but if the Democrats can produce a leader, we will come back to the fold. If Admiral Rogers from NSA ran with Gina Haspel from CIA we would then have true leadership.
The President has us furious over not releasing the JFK, MLK, and 9/11 records. Some how he has decided that he can have the information but not the populace, stinks to high heaven, but those that served this country at JFK urgings do not deserve to know. Yes, we are moving back from President Trump, but at present not to far.
Anytime you are in doubt as an American on any matter, ask yourself:
What would Putin do, as that man is the definition of Leadership, whether you agree with him or not.
He could win 2020 election with ease, as Americans want order in their lifes. Where is General Patton when you need him.

Strength and power are not the same thing.