BREAKING: Prosecutors Drop ALL CHARGES Against ‘Empire’ Star Jussie Smollett | Sean Hannity

Prosecutors in Chicago dropped all charges against ‘Empire’ actor Jussie Smollett Tuesday morning; ending all proceedings over allegations he intentionally staged a “hate crime” just months ago.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.hannity.com//media-room/breaking-prosecutors-drop-all-charges-against-empire-star-jussie-smollett/

My gut says Smollet set this up. He comes across as a know it all punk who hates Trump and saw an opportunity to advance his career by playing the victim card. I sincerely hope that he knows how LUCKY he is to have gotten off this charge. In my mind, he’s lower than pond scum… I hope he loses all his gigs.

I agree 100%. Chicago has always been known as one of the most crooked cities in the Country and this is just one more example.
In my opinion Smollet was and is guilty and should be punished for his transgressions.
His reputation, whether he was found guilty or not guilty, has been tarnished !!!