Breaking... President Tells Putin he'll be more flexible after re-election

6 Likes

I remember when this happened, very little was said about it in the media.

Who cares?

You got him now!

Yeah, barely a mention.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/obama-tells-medvedev-solution-on-missile-defense-is-unlikely-before-elections/2012/03/26/gIQASoblbS_story.html

Ya one sat by while Putin took over the Crimea and the eastern Ukraine, the other put on tougher sanctions, armed the Ukrainians with much needed anti tank missiles that Obama wouldn’t. And the there was Syria the whole red line and Russian build up nota done, but Obama did make a mean face in the photograph so there is that.

Oh no! How dare the US not meddle in the affairs of others!
Oh no! How will the world look at us if we cannot be the world’s police???

You have very poor grasp of what happened in Ukraine during the Obama administration and the Trump administration.

2 Likes

What would have been your reaction if the Kenyan came out before the election and said that the CIA knows Russia is attacking Clinton in order to get Trump elected?

Better yet, what would have the flexible kenyan’s reaction have been??

Are you asking what his reaction would be to his own statement? That doesn’t make any sense.

:rofl:

I knew I’ve seen that guy before… with The uranium queen…

Those are just pictures. How’s Crimea?

More ODS/nothing burger Russia hoax perpetuated by fake news.

Obama is cool

Sure, Obama’s cool, if you like ISIS spreading over the middle east and the return of slavery to Libya. He’s so flexible!

Why do you keep pretending you have any knowledge about what happened in Ukraine, Crimea and Donbas in 2014 or afterward?

I presume your question is a rhetorical one.

Guess what, Russia still controls Crimea. Cratic, where’s Trump on all this?

We all know Putin took Crimea during OL’ Flexibles time. What’s your point?

Must. Love. Trump.