BREAKING: Ohio GOP House Speaker in FBI custody

The new tone lasts for 2 whole minutes before Trump becomes Trump again. :rofl:

https://twitter.com/abcpolitics/status/1285617300683599872?s=21

1 Like

Hey, here’s that presidential candidate folks voted for so they could look in the mirror every morning. Wonder how deep his ties are with these fine gentlemen?

I’m sure Ol’ Sheldon wishes that was the case…lol

2 Likes

That’s right.

https://www.salon.com/2016/02/10/kasich_is_almost_as_bad_as_trump_dont_let_the_donalds_repulsiveness_distract_from_the_ugliness_dished_out_by_other_candidates/

some dems need to go under the bus. esp at the lowly local level

most dont though

no need to break anymore google servers looking

I would not be surprised if all this is related…in some way. Funny how it’s always the democrats who are doing illegal things. Isn’t it?

That’s it, I’m not voting for Kasich in 2020.

1 Like

Shelley Silver spent spent 20 years as one of the three most powerful politicians in NY.

In fact, he held essentially the same position as Mr. Householder - except he held it for 20 times as long.

1 Like

How about his parents? Them too?

Yes, they could have changed it.

Householder sounds like an insurance company with a terrible jingle:

“We’re Householders, and we’ll keep the lights on for youuuuuuuu”

People should be more like this guy:

https://www.cashdollarandassociates.com/team/tim-cashdollar-crc

Oh, you need a financial advisor? You can see Melvin Schnerdley and his ‘92 LeBaron or Tim ■■■■■■■ Cashdollar, in his helicopter.

(True story - Mr. Cashdollar and I played baseball in the same league 20 years ago and he hit a home run off of me that still hasn’t landed. I couldn’t get mad…the guy’s name was Cashdollar…)

1 Like

I think Biden’s proxies will do just that. Biden should do what he is currently doing and stay above it all and let Trump hang himself. Let his proxies do the dirty work of exploiting any situations such as this.

1 Like

Handlers, not proxies. Joe Biden is the proxy.

1 Like

while spending 983 million dollars being 12 points down…

1 Like

Democrats are skilled at plucking defeat from the jaws of victory, that is true. Which is why Biden needs to simply keep quiet.

However, Trump essentially has the situation of a row boat with a 1,000 leaks. And some of those leaks will be very hard to plug. And as he tries to plug one leak, another leak will expand.

He is going to have to work very hard to carry North Carolina. He probably won’t carry Arizona. Spend money in Florida. Spend money in Ohio. Just too many weaknesses to patch together.

1 Like

"Mark Wagoner, Chair of the Lucas County Republican Party, also released a statement calling for the resignation of all four members of council, saying, "A culture of corruption exists within Toledo City Government. Four Democrat city council members – including the Executive Director of the Lucas County Democratic Party – have been arrested by the FBI in connection with a bribery scheme in Toledo city government. "

Uh oh. Couldn’t happen at a worse time for the Democrat Party.
Conspiracy with Russia behind it?

1 Like

By proxy, I am referring to other Democrats unrelated to Biden. For example, the Ohio Democratic establishment.

1 Like

Apt characterization of Toledo. :smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, look at Blagovic for example.

Of all the things that have happened in the last four months, the single most surreal thing is that after a bitterly divided primary where everyone was trying to flank left, the Democrats have nominated a moderate, secured both the left and right flanks of their base, are effectively using proxies to attack the other side and are providing a united front. And they did it all by April.

1 Like