BREAKING NOW: Sarah Huckabee Sanders Stepping Down as White House Press Secretary

Originally published at: BREAKING NOW: Sarah Huckabee Sanders Stepping Down as White House Press Secretary | Sean Hannity

President Trump confirmed Thursday that Sarah Huckabee Sanders will be stepping down from her position as White House Press Secretary; saying she will be “going home to the Great State of Arkansas.”

“After 3 1/2 years, our wonderful Sarah Huckabee Sanders will be leaving the White House at the end of the month and going home to the Great State of Arkansas,” posted the President on social media. “She is a very special person with extraordinary talents, who has done an incredible job! I hope she decides to run for Governor of Arkansas – she would be fantastic. Sarah, thank you for a job well done!”

….She is a very special person with extraordinary talents, who has done an incredible job! I hope she decides to run for Governor of Arkansas – she would be fantastic. Sarah, thank you for a job well done!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 13, 2019

Breaking News: Sarah Huckabee Sanders will step down as White House press secretary at the end of the month, President Trump announced https://t.co/JsSSX1Vm7y

— The New York Times (@nytimes) June 13, 2019

This is a developing story. Check back for updates.

Original story: Published May 29, 2019.

White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders commented on Robert Mueller’s recent remarks Wednesday; saying the special counsel came to a “very explicit conclusion” there was no collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

Sarah Sanders: "If Bob Mueller had determined that there was a crime, he would've had a moral obligation to report it, to put that into his report — he didn't." pic.twitter.com/nuXVcwZjDq

— The Hill (@thehill) May 29, 2019

“If Bob Mueller had determined that there was a crime, he would’ve had a moral obligation to report it, to put that into his report — he didn’t. The whole purpose that he had his investigation, the whole purpose of the special counsel in the first place was to make a determination on whether or not there was collusion,” said Sanders.

“He came to a very explicit conclusion on that front that there was no collusion and there was no conspiracy,” she added.

Special Counsel Robert Mueller officially concluded the two-year long investigation into allegations of Russian collusion in the 2016 election Wednesday; closing his office and retiring from the Department of Justice.

“Special Counsel Robert Mueller, in his first public appearance since being appointed to lead the Russia investigation, said it was ‘not an option’ to charge President Trump with a crime, per Department of Justice policy, but maintained that if they had ‘confidence’ that the president did not commit a crime, they ‘would have said so,’” reports Fox News.

“The Justice Department announced Mueller would make a statement on Wednesday morning–his first in the more than two years since he was appointed as special counsel. A senior White House official told Fox News that the White House was advised on Tuesday night of Mueller’s plans,” adds the report.

“I have not spoken publicly… I am speaking out today because our investigation is complete….we are formally closing the special counsel’s office,’” said Mueller at the DOJ.

“We are formally closing the special counsel’s office and as well I am resigning from the Department of Justice to return to private life,” Mueller added.

Why are you leaving Sarah!? This sucks!

I thought she did a great job in handling the radical judgmental rude Liberal Media.