Breaking news America supported coalition linked with the use of children soldiers

we hear little talk about the French and American supported Saudi/UAE coalition in Yemen but breaking news story has proven that they are actively using child soldiers. That means your tax money is helping recruit child soldiers.

Al Jazeera has obtained exclusive footage that proves the presence of child soldiers in the recruitment camps of the Saudi-UAE-led coalition fighting in Yemen.

The children, desperately poor, are being recruited to fight along the Saudi border to defend it from the Houthis, a rebel group that overran the capital, Sanaa, and large swaths of Yemen’s northwest in 2014.

In 2015, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates (UAE) formed a coalition to overthrow the Houthis - plunging Yemen into a ruinous war - supported by forces loyal to the country’s internationally recognised government

Children are being bought and sold as military asset by U.S backed allies.

I’m sure we’ll see a tweet defending this before too long.

I doubt this will even make a 5 mins segment on network news in the U.S, this is a legit war crime.

You’re right.

That’s the audience’s fault too. I can’t watch a segment on this.

What do you think? Our country’s so innocent?

This isn’t new.

Why do you hate America?

Nice personal attack.

The US has to stop providing support to the Saudis… but we won’t do anything.

Do you think it would be any different under a Clinton administration?

No.

And I mean that for real.

But…they’re not in the womb, so it’s ok.

Agreed.

I mean, I have to assume that if you think America is evil enough to employ child soldiers, that you must hate it. Is employing child soldiers not something that is despicable and worthy of hate?

It obviously a bad thing.

But America will continue to support those who do this. Obviously the Trump administration isn’t going to do anything in response to this, but Clinton probably wouldn’t do anything more than pay lip service to it. I don’t see the next (D) administration distancing itself from Saudi Arabia either.

We stick our noses into things I’ll never understand the motivation for and if this is true, it’s the perfect example.

They’ve been committing war crimes since day one in that war, on both sides.