Breaking: Michael Cohen Pleading Guilty to Mueller Charge in New York

Haha, wouldn’t it funny (and sad and embarrassing) if Trump went to the G20 summit, and then vacated the Presidency while boarding a plane with his bff Putin to Russia.

You can dig up dirt on people. You can traffic in stolen e-mails, if you didn’t steal them. That’s why journalist do too.

Yikes, Cohen just rolled over big time. Trump was named in court.

3 Likes

LMAO… Trump is going no where.

…How long is lefty going to drink this kool aid?

Why do we have to dig to find out “the Charge”… The drama…

the same players saying the same thing for over two years…

This “fill in the gaps we don’t know with the most incriminating and salacious things we can imagine” is getting boring.
Time to wait for the report and see what evidence there really is of what.

Basically, Cohen said deal for Trump Tower in Moscow was ongoing into 2017, and that he was communicating with Trump about it.

EDIT: 2017 is incorrect, I think. Wait to hear more, but deal went on longer than originally stated.

My scenario might be the best for worshippers of Trump.

Yup. It’s all crashing down.

The investigation likely would have gone a great deal smoother had Trump, and the vast majority of people in his orbit, not repeatedly gone out of their way to lie and stall and lie some more.

Ever heard of the pentagon papers?

Yes, why does Trump surround himself with so many criminals? Why does he defend criminals?

2 Likes

Yes, that will be Muellers excuse for no collusion found…

And why does he have joint defense agreements with many of them?

Good summation of what went on:

REMINDER:
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/828939235499638784?s=21

Always a friggen tweet.

Wonder if this was a separate deal or…?

I wish I had a penny every time the forums refreshes the #%&!@ screen and wipes out entire paragraphs, that i have to retype. Grrrrrr…

I really have to wonder how credible the reporting is, when I keep seeing these stories regurgitate the notion that the $130k paid to Stormy was some kind of a campaign finance law violation.

2 Likes

It was. Cohen pleaded guilty to as much in court.

Armchair lawyering doesn’t change the fact that it was.

1 Like