Breaking: Michael Cohen being sentenced today

I will never forget. I love my fellow Americans.

And I can’t wait to getting back at each other’s figurative throats over fiscal policy, monetary policy, social programs, foreign affairs, our military obligations, and even social issues the moment we get past this madness.

3 Likes

I tried google for an answer but every return was about Coen and trump.

So this is what real schaudenfreude feels like. It’s pretty cool actually.

1 Like

This x infinity + 1.

Also: Soon, we will be lectured about what a GOP hero Republican Robert Mueller was (Did you know he was a Republican?) for helping put the brakes on liberal Democrat Donald Trump, because Republicans are honorable and virtuous, and hold their own to really high standards, unlike liberals like Donald Trump.

7 Likes

I miss those good 'ole days.

Well this was fun thread to read.

Google is biased against conservatives… :rofl:

Cohen was also deputy finance chair to the RNC.

1 Like

His pie hole is silent for the first time.

1 Like

Schaudenfreude is wonderfully underrated.

Oh Yeah. I forgot. Sill me. No sense trying the iPhone either I guess.

For some reason, and I can fathom why this tends to be ignored…along with another deputy finace chair…

He still needs to catch up on the latest teist of this season on the TiVo. No spoilers!

Never got emotionally invested in politics before this. This is a whole weird thing.

Without reading this thread let me guess, as sort of a game.

“Cohen undoubtedly told all sorts of bad criminal things that he and Trump did together and they got him now.”

Close?

By all means, don’t read the thread. It might make you uncomfortable.

5 Likes

Here’s the clumsy, delusional sleight of hand that can’t make this all go away: it’s not a matter of Cohen’s word. It’s what the evidence–phone calls, records, recordings, documents, etc.–shows.

3 Likes

It’s not looking good for fat donald.

This is a very popular game.