Breaking: Michael Cohen being sentenced today

Actions far worse that occurred under Democrats are now becoming serious potential crimes. This is just about “get Trump” and overturn the last election.

Cons miss Clintons, it was a simpler times back then

who said anything about overturning the election, that only lives in rightwing feverish dreams . if Trump resigns we have a logical succession chain.

1 Like

Her e-mmmmaaaaiiilllsss!

Yeah. Strzok knew how to review that. After all, she might be the next President, can’t upset her too much.

the Strozk who was instrumental in writing the letter with comey that cost her the election? that Strozk?

It’s about taking back our country for American values.

1 Like

Good gosh.

NOT TECHNICALLY ILLEGAL.

Yo boi Donnie and his buds, on the other hand, actualfelons and criminals.

As Pelosi and Schumer gloated, elections have consequences. Dems don’t get unilaterally to determine what American values are. I, for one, don’t consider open borders and sanctuary cities to be American values.

besides the fact that is exactly how america was born and grown. manifest destiny lol

3 Likes

Name one elected Democrat who advocates for open borders. Just one.

So manifest destiny was American values we were talking about? Yeah, so we need more people to get rid of the natives Americans and cut down the forests, like in 1840?

1 Like

i heart this post

Want to take bets on what the new term that replaces “open borders” is if he responds?

My guess is either finding an out of context quote about amnesty or increased legal immigration with bonus points if I’m told: “that’s essentially open borders.”

It’ll be a James O’keefe-edited video of some kid at a college Young Democrats meeting saying something like, “I wish Taco Bell would open earlier than 10 am. I’d make a ‘run for the border,’ if you know what I mean.” edited down to “I wish…open…border…know what I mean.”

6 Likes

Judge Nap breaking it down for the Trumpers…:joy:

“What crime?” Doocy asked incredulously."

And the video just gets funnier from there…

1 Like

Love how they tried a few deflections and Napolitano was having none of it.

They were really gearing up to have four years of complaining about the Clintons and chanting “ Lock her up”

Yet another thing Trump took away from them.

What’s really funny is Napolitano is still holding back and not going full bore into how bad this is for Kilmeade, Doocey, and blond girl. Kilmeade’s attempt to compare a hypothetical Wright situation(had to remind viewers of scary black men) to Trump’s actively trying to break federal law was laughable. Napolitano didn’t tear into him about the many ways that is a ridiculous hypothetical comparison. He still knows the viewers.

2 Likes