Breaking: Michael Cohen being sentenced today

I’m shocked, shocked I tell you, that Trump supporters and the blind, sycophantic cult, simply don’t care that the President, the man they have sold everything out to, has committed a series of serious felonies to steal an election.

Welcome to the next Watergate folks. It is real, and it is upon us. And just like with the 24% supporting Nixonians, who are now the punchline of bad jokes so many decades later, so too will the Trumpists still standing by this man today be known in the future as the same punchline, as they go down on the wrong side of history again.

1 Like

The point is these charges were all worked together. That he plead guilty to FEC violations may or may not mean he didn’t have a defense there…so long as he knew they could opt to send him to prison for many years for tax evasion.

Nothingburger!

You are going to be so disappointed…

Huh.

The President might be in trouble when even the Foxnews “Nickname for an Honorary Title” legal scholar Judge Nap is saying this.

Gracious. Things are picking up speed.

The funny thing was i bet they didnt even want to win…

They just wanted to establish connections with foreign powers for business purposes after the election…

The winning is what really put a spotlight on their corruption and illegal activities…

2 Likes

When you lose Judge Nap on Fox news…you know you are in for a bad time…

He still has the woman judge she is a direhard.

“The felony is paying Michael Cohen to commit a felony. It’s pretty basic," Napolitano said. "You pay someone to commit a crime, they commit the crime. You are liable, criminally liable for the commission of that crime. That’s what the prosecutors told the federal judge.”

In addition, Napolitano asserted that the agreement prosecutors reached with American Media Inc. (AMI), parent company of the National Enquirer, “ties a bow on all of this.”

AMI on Wednesday admitted to paying $150,000 to a woman “in concert with” Trump’s presidential campaign “in order to ensure that the woman did not publicize damaging allegations about the candidate before the 2016 presidential election.”

2 Likes

Judge Jeanine is the only legit judge for Trumpists…

I completely agree. This was a marketing ploy. As @TommyLucchese has stated, they failed upwards though, and as a result the entire Trump Empire/Organization is going to be dismantled piece-by-piece as a result.

My only question is how SDNY deals with incontrovertible evidence of Trumps criminality. Do they hand over the evidence to a select House committee (thankfully soon to be run by Democrats)? Do they indict him directly? Do they leave it hanging until after Trump is out of office?

Inquiring minds want to know…

That really is the question everyone is waiting on to be answered. As Napolitano and Andrew McCarthy and many others have acknowledged, the SDNY Prosecutors, in announcing they have the evidence of these serious felonies committed by Trump and others, they are obligated to act. So something will happen, and I doubt it is a referral to the House. This is in the Justice Department now, and the third branch of government is also involved.

2 Likes

The same ole song and dance until they get caught.

Pretty much what I though, everything scream we are in too deep.

1 Like

Ok so what would that look like? Any theories?

The Trumpertantrum will be epic.

Yep…absolutely! It will be the obvious worst decision of Trump Sr., life, deciding to go for that ultimate ego boost and score some new lines of credit through foreign contacts.

Indictment, nowhere in the US constitution does it state that the sitting POTUS cannot be indicted.

2 Likes