Breaking: Michael Cohen being sentenced today

Undoubtedly. One year into Donald’s DC Dumpster Fire we already had people alleging that they were “forced” to vote for Donald for any number of reasons; expect them to double down on that as things continue to burn.

Republican in the Senate have no balls they don’t do anything.

This article is from 2016.

1 Like

“Winning peace with Russia”, haha

Trump supporters know the prez is ■■■■■■■ but they put up seven degrees of disinformation to get around it. The road is taking a little longer than some of us hoped but it’s getting there. Criminal proceedings won’t be ending soon. We’ve heard it was nothing now it’s supposedly small time. You wouldn’t want to be in his shoes.

We know the Republicans have no spine. They are cowards, the entire lot of them. They will even turn a blind eye to the leader of the party being exposed for engaging in a conspiracy to cheat to steal an election. Hmmm…where have we heard about conspiracies to cheat to steal elections before? :thinking:

2 Likes

At least it ain’t family :rofl:

1 Like

They are going to shut down the government because Trump wont get his wall.

And you didn’t think he didn’t do anything wrong. :joy:

2018 is still the year of Trump after all

1 Like

Well to be fair, it won’t be all of them on this one. But yes, Trump will stomp his feet and throw a hissy fit. But I suspect he will fall in line and sign.

Cohen today:

“It was my own weakness and a blind loyalty to this man [Trump] that led me to choose a path of darkness over light.”

“Time and time again, I felt it was my duty to cover up his dirty deeds, rather than listen to my own inner voice and my moral compass.”

“They [the American people] deserved to know the truth and lying to them was unjust.”

Donald is no doubt foaming at the mouth by now.

He will have three years of quiet time to write his book.

Forum Trumpists might want to consider the level of cooperation Cohen offered to get only three years.

2 Likes

“Career prosecutors here in New York have evidence that the president of the United States committed a felony by ordering and paying Michael Cohen to break the law,” Napolitano said while speaking on Fox News. “How do we know that? They told that to the federal judge. Under the rules, they can’t tell that to the federal judge unless they actually have that hardcore evidence. Under the rules, they can’t tell that to the federal judge unless they intend to do something with that evidence.”

4 Likes

Umm… alternative facts show trump to be completely innocent…

Why are those not being entered into the court record?

1 Like

Everyone in america commits 3 felonies every day…

Why arent those people being prosecuted?

1 Like

Trump must be throwing phone at interns.

we pay our monthly tithe to Clinton for protection of course