Breaking: Michael Cohen being sentenced today

He got 3 years? What was he looking at.

Someoneā€™s been doing their homeworkā€¦:man_student:

1 Like

Oh yeah I almost forgot about that travesty of injustice.

The cruelty is the point.

1 Like

3 strike rules

So not for pot possession. For 3 convictions of a felony.

which can be three conviction of possession

conviction of a felony resulting from pot possession

How many more days?

Game set match.

Neb, this explains it brilliantly that it could be Don jr.

2 Likes

Yeah. You are probably correct. I was hoping that maybe just maybe there would be an episode of self reflection.

Then I got back in my car and found Rush on a Massachusetts station and heard him say that ā€œLiberal Investorsā€ and the Fed will work to bring Trump down by tanking the market and the Dems will take power and intentionally slow the economy to blame it on Trump.

It was almost like Stalinist propaganda. Political Lysenkoism.

The prosecution didnā€™t have to have enough evidence to convince Cohen that he would be found guilty of election fraud. They had enough evidence to convince him he could go to jail for a long long time over tax evasionā€¦depending on what they saidā€¦and that would be enough to get him to plead guilty to FEC violations or jaywalking.

we are living in the end times, everyone pitch folks!

They had enough on him that he wanted to plea guilty and not go to court.

1 Like

Yeahā€¦against my better judgementā€¦weā€™ll see how long my blood pressure holds out before I have to take another long break from this mad-house. :laughing:

Thanks, Sgt. Schultz.

1 Like

Yeah thatā€™s it :+1:

Stick to that!

Very interesting. Although, another option could be Trump Jr., for his role as Executive 2, AND someone not from the Trump Organization and instead acting as an agent for the campaign, like a Lewandowski. How hilarious would it be if 4 or 5 get rolled into prison for their roles in all of this.

They cheated to steal a Presidential election. There should be stiff, severe consequences for this!

again it seems plea agreement to trump supporters mean ā€œonly what we could catch em onā€. what idiocy

Are you seriously still going with the theory that this is not terrible big deal?

The President of the United States engaged in a criminal conspiracy with other co-conspirators, named are Cohen and Pecker of AMI, but others have not been named as of yet, to steal a United States Presidential Election. This is not about forgetting to file the right FEC paperwork. This is a substantial conspiracy to rig the election. Multiple felonies committed in the act of doing so. In coordination with one another.

And you donā€™t care, and think it is all irrelevant because it benefited your team. You believe the Republicans in the Senate wonā€™t care because their team won. That is all that matters to you at this point, and it is disappointing. The GOP used to be better than this Doug. Did you used to be better than this also?

8 Likes