BREAKING: lindsey graham: obama Knew About the Counterintelligence Investigation Into the trump Campaign

You can’t see the difference between the Benghazi witch hunt and an impeachment investigation?

There was more substance to the Benghazi investigation, and Americans had been killed. The other is a witch hunt held for personal political reasons…just like the great Russian Collusion Conspiracy Theory.

2 Likes

We’re nearly 3 years into Trump’s presidency, and Hillary is still a free woman. Why do you suppose that is?

3 Likes

Enough to merit 7 different investigations?

Waiting for the drips to stop? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

The biggest reason is because Trump came into the office very naive and unaware just how entrenched and unified the establishment actually is. When Trump replaced Sessions with Barr, it was because of his new found political experience. Now that he has appointed Barr, the truth of what actually took place during the election and shortly after…will be exposed. It will begin with the indictment of Andrew McCabe and grow from there at an accelerated pace.

Which saw more people indicted? The 7 Benghazi investigations or the Mueller investigation?

1 Like

Agreed.

:rofl:

What are you gonna do, when none of this happens?

3 Likes

Same thing as every other time. Accuse everyone else of being sheeple unable to see ‘the truth’

2 Likes

When it does, I’ll watch doc…do the moonwalk. :sunglasses:

Gosh yes. Manafort for tax evasion, and 13 Russians in St Petersburg who’s trial will be held as soon as they get here for it. Oh, and Flynn pleads guilty to lying…
Great job.

What did Republicans get after 7 investigations and 3 years again? Nothing?

So he says he thinks…ok, got Proof Mr. Graham???

Thanks for supporting destruction Senator.

1 Like

I bet Trump lets Lindsey cheat at golf.

1 Like

What substance? Multiple Republican weighted committees came up empty handed. And it’s not just Dems concerned about Trump’s corruption.

1 Like

Among other things…I’m sure.

That’s why I call it not-so-Brightbart.

1 Like

I can’t say here what I call it.

1 Like

Yes I think he said that without knowing something.

1 Like

What were the results of the counterintelligence investigation?