BREAKING: lindsey graham: obama Knew About the Counterintelligence Investigation Into the trump Campaign

lindsey graham told Breitbart News on Monday evening:

Graham said he thinks that former President Barack Obama himself was likely at the top of all of this, and was aware of it all.

“You don’t think Obama knew about the counterintelligence investigation?” Graham said. “I’ll bet you everything I own that Obama knew about the counterintelligence investigation into the Trump campaign.”

That IG report is gonna be something.

^*

I’ll bet everything. Oh boy. Thread title attributes a false quote. :thinking:

7 Likes

It’s right there in the quote. I’ll show you.

See??

Go bet lindsey graham. All of his possessions are yours for the taking.

All that’s left now is for you to claim your prize.

^*

1 Like

Right so then also said “i own that Obama”

Wow. Jesus. That’s horrible

True. Graham doesn’t think…

1 Like

Graham is such a weasel. That’s why I like him.

1 Like

With MLB regular season done, someone has a lot of free time to Google.

1 Like

You think he said that without knowing something?

I’m intrigued by a worldview in which Lindsey Graham’s opinion is “BREAKING NEWS”

3 Likes

Something. I bet he knows a lot about some things. I bet he is stirring the pot. I bet this is a quote that’s going to figuratively vanish.

1 Like

He was real careful to qualify it very distinctly. In an age where half the electorate just swallows outright dumb lies.

2 Likes

Could be. I can’t wait to find out, can you?

Can’t wait is a little much. I am definitely curious. I am curious about a lot of things though

Watching them sorry orioles, had free time way before now. Go Nats! :laughing:
#Natitude

Come on! This is good kabuki.

2 Likes

It’s actually hilarious to me that the same people who talk about fake news are the same people posting crap from Briebart. YOU PEOPLE! :rofl:

4 Likes

That made me laugh

1 Like

When Loretta Lynch told the country that she would NOT recuse herself…after illegitimately meeting with Bill Clinton…secretly on a Phoenix tarmac…just 3 days prior to her having to make a decision regarding whether or not to charge Hillary…but would accept the recommendation of the FBI director…it was highly probable…President Obama…was fully informed and approved of her highly unusual decision. That was also confirmed by Strozk who said President Obama wanted to be fully informed…in a text to Lisa Page.

3 Likes

Dems investigating Republicans is the search for truth and justice.
Repubs investigating Dems is for personal political gain.
Because…D>R

…you now sound like the conspiracist you accused me of being two years ago. Maybe you’re just a little slow to catch on but…better late than never.

1 Like