BREAKING: John Roberts Sides with Liberal Justices, Upholds Block on Trump’s ‘Asylum Ban’ | Sean Hannity

Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts sided with his left-leaning colleagues Friday; upholding a previous ruling that effectively blocked President Trump from cracking down on asylum seekers along the United States’ southern border.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.hannity.com//media-room/breaking-john-roberts-sides-with-liberal-justices-upholds-block-on-trumps-asylum-ban/

Sean, I’m calling on you, as a former seminarian, to put your reputation with our esteemed President at some potential risk by bringing home to him the meaning of these words which Jesus spoke and are recorded in Matthew chapter 10 verse 37, “He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me, and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.” There are times as we go through God’s “earth school” down here that we need to be willing to put Him first including before immediate family members. Donald believes that one of his greatest talents is knowing how to choose the right people to advise him on things that he lacks knowledge or understanding of. A weak chink in his armor is his seeming to be easily impressed with outward beauty and intelligence. Remind him that the bible says that Satan was created perfect in beauty and wisdom. There seem to be many things that his beauty queen daughter has wrongly advised him on, and the only thing I can think of that his son-in-law has accurately advised him on was the movement of our embassy to Jerusalem. If Donald thinks his dynamic personality, and superior intelligence and negotiating ability is going to eventually win the day for him and get him everything he’s asking for along with the admiration and respect of everyone including his enemies, he doesn’t yet understand that one of God’s purposes in bringing us through His school down here is to humble us and teach us that none of us are able to be our own god. And that when He is finished with our growth none of us will be able to boast of even a single thing. Right now the devil and those who serve him are pretty much eating Donald’s lunch.
In my 72 years I have never seen a Christmas season like this one. The population knows there is something very wrong in our country and in the world that has never raised it’s ugly head before. People in our country are more financially secure than they felt under Obama , but their lack of spending portends a sense of doom and horror on the horizon. Of the many walmarts in the LasVegas valley all but three of them stopped being open 24 hours a day months ago. And despite saying that the rest of them would again be open 24 hours a day starting two weeks before Christmas, here it is two days before Christmas and yet none of them have extended their hours. And the three walmarts that are open 24 hours a day are like ghost towns when I go into them after dropping my wife off for her night shift.
Having all of the criminals under the Obama administration including Obama paraded before us day and night while they thumb their noses at us, and try to get us to believe that our republic is dead and that power belongs to the powerful, so that we will just roll over and more easily submit to it has had a very negative effect on the personality of our country.
Remind Donald also, Sean, that the Lord Jesus said and it is recorded in Matthew chapter 13 verses 37-39 that God planted the children of the Kingdom of Heaven down here and His enemy the devil planted the children of the wicked one down here, and that both were planted in and amongst every nation, kindred (race), and tongue and are even intermingled in the same families, and that in a family of 5 it will be 2 against 3, or 3 against 2. In other words Sean, if your heart is towards the Lord’s way and His will, it doesn’t mean that your daughter’s heart will be of the same spiritual persuasion regardless of how beautiful or intelligent she is. And in Donald’s case she could have been a plant from God’s enemy more insidious than any “R-I-N-O”. God has a predesigned plan for each of His children that He plants down here, and His enemy has a scheme against that plan. I am several years older than my wife, and when I was “very young” God told me accurately about her several years before she was born. If Donald is God’s son he will eventually be brought into the understanding of the truth, meanwhile the rest of his true spiritual family of brothers and sisters will hang on as he takes us on this emotional and spiritual rollercoaster ride until he learns how to repent of himself and rightly seize the power that God has put into his hands and turn this country back from the pit of hell that the devil’s children have been leading it to the edge of. Can you think of anything sicker than waiting until a child’s fetus is fully grown and coming down the birth canal and then going in and sucking out it’s brain and saving and using it’s organs and body parts ? Didn’t some woman in charge of planned parenthood say give me a Ferrari and I’ll get you all the body parts you want ?

The left pretend they are for border security while they do nothing to secure it. As a matter of fact they work against this administration to do just that, secure our border. The Liberals and anyone else who fight against border security should be held accountable for accessory for every AMERICAN CITIZEN who is harmed, killed, or other wise had their lives changed by the criminal element that has been allowed into this country ILLEGALY. We the people, do not ask that this government not allow immigrants into this country legally and according to the laws put in place to protect us from very bad people who want to do us harm, but to VET those people who come into this country legally. Why is this such a hard thing for the Democrats, because they care nothing for the AMERICAN CItizenery compared to the votes they get through illegal immigrants. This is pathetic and down right dangerous to this country. And I think they should not be allowed to escape responsibility for the peoples who’s lives have been destroyed because of their stance on immigration.

See John Roberts there is a left and a right side Supreme Court. You just proved there is or did he just voted that way to try and prove there isn’t or is he now just another never trumper?