Breaking: John Bolton fired!

MSNBC reporting Trump just fired Bolton on Twitter. The MadMan strikes again!

I informed John Bolton last night that his services are no longer needed at the White House. I disagreed strongly with many of his suggestions, as did others in the Administration, and therefore....

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 10, 2019

....I asked John for his resignation, which was given to me this morning. I thank John very much for his service. I will be naming a new National Security Advisor next week.

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 10, 2019
1 Like

Interesting. I guess John’s mustache tickled too much.

13 Likes

I am super-pleased about this.

Good move, President Trump.

1 Like

Yippee…

3 Likes

Bolton is a lunatic. Trump is a lunatic. I’m sure we’ll manage to find someone even worse to fit into the position that Trump can toss under the bus 8 months to a year from now.

3 Likes

I feel much better not having John Bolton whispering in Trump’s ear, given things he’s said on Fox during the Obama years…

…why he was fired so quickly is weird though.

Thanks that an image i will never get out of my head

Interesting that everyone seems to be happy about this. Why he was appointed in the first place was always a mystery to me.

Since the administration has already scraped the bottom of the barrel to fill positions, it is going to be interesting to see what comes up once the bottom is broken through and they start digging in the dirt.

2 Likes

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Allan

Bad press over the Taliban and 9/11 on the tv…it’s never Trumps fault.

Trump rewards…you stay 10 nights at one of his hotels and you get a spot on the cabinet.

5 Likes

Good news.
Only the best people, folks.

1 Like

But no one advised him he said

2 Likes

Party

Will the door be open again for him at Fox News?

1 Like

This is good news… but I worry about who’s next. This admin has a terrible track record on hiring

The turnover is crazy

Bolton tweeted he offered to resign last night, but Trump said wait til tomorrow and we’ll talk…Hmmm, I wonder which one is lying?..lol

Ahh. Bolton resigning and Trump playing it off as a firing.

Makes sense