Breaking: Federal prosecutors are reviewing the National Enquirer’s handling of its story about Jeff Bezos’ extramarital affair

Well, it is actually more than that. It is also about whether one of the three co-conspirators to a criminal conspiracy to commit multiple felonies to attempt to impact the outcome of the 2016 election in Trump’s favor, breached their non-prosecution agreement made in that specific case in which they corroborated the conspiracy between Cohen, Pecker/AMI, and then candidate Donald Trump. The latter of whom is an uninidicted co-conspirator in this series of felonious crimes.

2 Likes

#notindictedyet

Things are lookin’ good!

2 Likes

Absolutely. Rachel Maddow talked about this on her show last night. It’s available in her podcast.

1 Like

I still don’t believe most of the Trump supporters fully comprehend just how much legal jeopardy Trump is in over this, once he leaves office (whatever form that may come.) The SDNY has a legal obligation to pursue this, which began the moment they decided to describe Trump as Individual-1 in their legal filings in Federal Court.

1 Like

It always was…

Yeah, nothing political here. Move on.

2 Likes

This whole story is the height of political. I’m not following?

Go to Outside the Beltway

Once he leaves office, he is of no interest to me.

What a strange sentiment.

2 Likes

I don’t see why. I see nothing personally admirable in the way he handles his personal life, and his tweets are often inane.
I simply agree with him on many of the issues.
Once he is no longer in office, he will have little affect on those issues.

Pecker is in a pickle.

4 Likes

I just can’t imagine myself supporting someone who is morally vacant just because that person happens to promise to support some of the things I like.

3 Likes

For the first time it can be said that trump is in deep with pecker…

3 Likes

Ah…why was it over there? I don’t understand. This whole thing is political through and through it seems?

It is fascinating to watch these mental gymnastics.

2 Likes

So his crimes committed to obtain the office illegitimately are of no concern to you, and you don’t care if he faces legal jeopardy once out of office? The ends justify the means? I find that position interesting.

2 Likes

Seems so to most of us…

1 Like

It got moved from Politics, where it originally was. I made a request to have it moved back but that was not done. This will continue to go deeper and deeper into Politics now that the Feds are looking at it and with the very possible violation of the non-prosecution agreement you can be sure of that.

1 Like

Weird. Hopefully they merge the one from OTB back into this one, because this is a doozy of a political story.

Anywho…AMI is likely in a world of hurt here. This is going to also cause investigations into their Saudi connections, which seem to be the cause of the apoplexy of the WaPo reporting anyway. If there was nothing of concern, why would they freak out like this?