Breaking: Every single state was targeted by Russia, says SENATE intel committee

Yes, yes. I believe that did happen. But you wouldn’t want to upset Trumpers with facts, would you?

You guys rarely have any facts. Usually talking pts.

Is this report false?

Oh bull ■■■■■

Why?

Same old crap. Big government overreach. That’s the DEM answer for everything. More big Government.

If that’s what Fox News says, I wont spoil any Trump worship.

SENATE. not house. SENATE.

It doesn’t matter.

The narrative can not be broken.

If one reads the report, one would find that the “Big Government Solution” is to have diffuse local control but adequate funding that security standards can be met.

That is if one wants to read the report

Probably, it has a lot of words. Show it to me in a meme.

1 Like

The Republican Senate caucus, defying Mitch McConnell? ‘Ello, what’s all this then?

1 Like

Thanks for posting

The gop is worthless. But because they won why would they give a ■■■■ ?

They dont because they are corrupt

As opposed to the intentional aid that the DNC and Hillary actually paid a $Million bucks to Fusion GPS for the Russian/British Dossier? It’s astounding the hoops one has to go through to make a RNC/Trump connection to Russia that just isn’t there while the DNC and Hillary might as well have Russia tattooed on their foreheads! :roll_eyes:

No hoop jumping required.

Trump was trying to do a business deal with Russia during the campaign. He lied to you about it, but don’t worry, you don’t care.

2 Likes

Talk about something else.

4 Likes

Welcoming help from a foreign power that was simultaneously breaking into voter rolls.

Got it so that enough people won’t acknowledge that it happened that basically nothing will change for the next election.

I guess we deserve this or something.

2 Likes

This…

Just as politicians used the 9/11 attack to launch the Patriot Act that has created a platform for the government to spy on an average citizen, I’m not putting it past crooked politicians to use this for the purpose of rigging elections. Could it be that McConnell recognizes this?

No.

McConnell doesn’t want to do anything that would cast any doubt on the legitimacy of President Trump.

If one reads this report, one would see that this has nothing to do with Trump, but the very real danger that the voter rolls are exposed because of poor security and active attacks from foreign powers.

This is something that things like “voter ID” won’t fix. This is the potential danger that whole swaths of people will have their data exposed to being changed or deleted and thus be disenfranchised on Election Day.

Thanks for posting.