BREAKING: Ambassador Sondland now tells congress there was quid pro quo involved with Ukraine

Soviet style President!!

3 Likes

We are going to hear a lot of that. Along with “You know, he’s a business man and this is the language he speaks. He’s not versed int eh intricacies of governmnent…”

1 Like

Hey look another bus just went by. Let’s look at the bodies that got thrown under it.

1 Like

And what gets me is the fact that by all appearances he has never been interested in learning about how the West Wing and government in general works.

Remember when Dick Cheney shot that guy in the face, and then that guy was the one who ended up apologizing?

3 Likes

After paying Trump a million dollars and Trump giving him an ambassadorship for it we find out he’s HUMAN SCUM.
.WW, PHS

5 Likes

Would that even matter?

That usually happens to me after a putt I like to call a “Rock Hudson.”

1 Like

Pretty much the shorthand for that is, “not technically illegal.”

Trumpists are pretty clear in their view that his incompetence is his greatest asset.

1 Like

Cheney still managed to keep an 18% approval rating after that. Genius.

When I heard that many in his orbit were of the mindset “let Trump be Trump” I found it both laughable and scary at the same time.

I wanna say Lewandowski “wrote” a book called that.

Zing! Well played.

1 Like

Well, that’s what I’m interested in, what’s going to be the metaphor for the Trump presidency being a mess? Dubya’s was Cheney shooting that guy. Jimmy Carter’s killer rabbit. Dukakis in the tank. They always pick a picture or a metaphor and run with it.

Soviet style Ambassador!

1 Like

And you are correct. I didn’t realize it, but Corey has written three books on the guy.
It must be a case of so much material, so little time.

Trump is going to need more buses.

I’m always happy to see ghostwriters getting work though and pretty much every right wing polemic is ghostwritten.

Shouldn’t this topic be combined with the other one, since it’s basically MSNBC reporting on what the WSJ already reported on?