BREAKING: Ambassador Sondland now tells congress there was quid pro quo involved with Ukraine

Well, that’s what I’m interested in, what’s going to be the metaphor for the Trump presidency being a mess? Dubya’s was Cheney shooting that guy. Jimmy Carter’s killer rabbit. Dukakis in the tank. They always pick a picture or a metaphor and run with it.

Soviet style Ambassador!

1 Like

And you are correct. I didn’t realize it, but Corey has written three books on the guy.
It must be a case of so much material, so little time.

Trump is going to need more buses.

I’m always happy to see ghostwriters getting work though and pretty much every right wing polemic is ghostwritten.

Shouldn’t this topic be combined with the other one, since it’s basically MSNBC reporting on what the WSJ already reported on?

That started a few days ago.

We all knew we would end up here after all the fits and tantrums - “So what?”

I feel like it’d be a fun gig if that was your niche.

I mean, the vast majority of writers are still overwhelmingly liberal so I often wonder if they’re covertly taking the piss out of them.

Just wanted to point out, that’s WW, PHS’s comment. I don’t know how it got attributed to me, but it’s a great post nonetheless.

Who knew a proud Trump donor and appointee would turn out to be a blatant Soviet Style Liar?

At least until he got scared of prison.

3 Likes

Soviet style… Soviet?

I hope they’re getting paid well for selling their souls.

He’s still actually on the hook for perjury even if he recanted. So we can expect this white collar weasel to give up everything on everyone he knows.

Reduced expesne and faster GTM because there’s no need to hire fact checkers. Pretty good gig, I’d say.

1 Like

Well, that probably worked for him in the business world of NDA’s.

Cohen

They probably see politics as more of an entertaiment industry and feel their souls intact

Please stop polluting this site with propaganda from MSNBC.

They lost all credibility after they pushed the Russian collusion lie.

How about Murdoch owned WSJ? Good enough for you?