BREAKING: Ambassador Sondland now tells congress there was quid pro quo involved with Ukraine

Potential jail time for perjury can jog the memory real fast. I wonder what else he couldn’t recall.

Trump’s “no quid pro quo” defense is undercut by new impeachment evidence. The Wall Street journal reporting Trump loyalist, Gordon Sondland, who denied quid pro quo, is now admitting it to Congress

2 Likes

Well I’ll be a butt monkey’s bare-assed uncle.

4 Likes

Who cares what a Never Trumper has to say?

Am I doing this right?

4 Likes

Arms for dirt.

1 Like

This moron generously donated to Trump’s campaign, got rewarded with his official position and thought that he was untouchable. His about face is too funny.

4 Likes

Arms for the public announcement of looking for dirt that likely exists (in the CEC conspiracy version of this) is more appropriate. But way too much of a mouthful.

He’s not a decorated veteran who was wounded in combat, so I say yes, you did it right.

2 Likes

Arms for fake dirt.

1 Like

President Trump should have resigned last Friday, but he won’t.

1 Like

Soviet Style admission! Deep state operative!

2 Likes

That’l do Donkey…that’l do. :smiley:

3 Likes

Maybe he didn’t think people would talk.

Is quid pro quo even technically illegal? Lots of people are saying this isn’t a big deal.

1 Like

Idiot paid fat donald $1 million to go to jail. What a deal! :rofl:

Heh. My second favorite line on the golf course, except i use “pig.”

1 Like

No Squid GoPro !!!

1 Like

Personally, I use this:

"Why didn’t you go home?! That’s your home! Are you too good for your home?! Answer me!”

2 Likes

That is awesome! I use “pig” as well, but since Shrek so many give me a weird look, I decided to go with what most would presumably know here.

2 Likes

I wonder when the party line will change to, “okay, so he did something that he shouldn’t have done. But it wasn’t that bad and we need to move on”?

I think we are there already.